Just Friends [11]

(Erica pictured in the media)

Jasmine POV

Today is Sunday and I'm so fucking hungover. I didn't take it easy on my drinks last night at all and now I'm paying for it. I'm thankful that I don't have practice today because I don't think I would make it.  Even though it's 2 in the afternoon, I'm still tired as fuck.

I'm home by myself today again. Ashton and Claire just left to go to the movies.

I haven't talked to Alexandria since she left the game last night. I'm still mad about it. She didn't even answer her phone this morning so I decided to go to her dorm. I pulled myself out of my bed and put on a tank top with some sweatpants.

-------

I knocked on Alexandria's dorm twice and couple seconds later I got an answer.

"Hold on, I'm COMING", someone screamed.

Someone answered the door and it wasn't Alexandria. When the door opened, there stood Erica. She was wearing a bra and pantie. You might as well say she didn't have on any clothes. She had a makeup brush in her hand which probably meant she was doing her makeup. I mentally rolled my eyes when I saw her.

"Hey Erica, uhhhh Alex home?", I asked her.

"Uhh yeah. Come in.", she opened the door more to let me in. "She's in the shower so you should wait out here", she told me.

I sat on the couch and waited but all I could think about is why Erica barely had on clothes. I know Alex and I are not official but she shouldn't have another girl over half naked walking around in her dorm. Matter of a fact! why is Erica here in the first place? I was hella curious.

"So are you guys going out or something?", I asked.

"Yeah. We're actually going to the movies right now"

"Ohh cool. That should be fun. What you'll going to watch?"

"It should be and we're watching Straight Outta Compton"

"Ohh that's a good movie. It should be good"

"I hope so", she said. "Anyways, I'm going to put on my clothes and I'll tell Alex you're here"

"Alright, thanks."

The movies doesn't sound to bad. It's not like they are going on a date. They are just friends. I don't know what I'm tripping for.

In about 10 minutes, Alexandria walked out wearing a body con dress with heels, She looked so sexy. The dress hugged her curves and showed her shape so good. I loved it. I just wanted to rip it off though. I'm still mad we're no fucking but I'm keeping my composure. I walked up to her and gave her a hug squeezing her ass. She blushed and kissed me on my cheek. I swear this girl always teasing me but I kinda liked it.

"U like this dress?", she asked.

"It's looks great", I said assuring her.

"Aww thanks"

We sat on the couch while Alex waited on Erica.

"So where did you go last night?", I asked her.

"Ohh, Erica and I went to the club with some other cheerleaders. Sorry I left without telling you. Congrats on winning the game though. I'm proud of you"

"Thanks", I said. "But you and Erica been hanging out a lot lately.  That's a bit weird."

She looked at me and smiled.

"Awww, is Jasmine getting jealous?", she said sarcastically.

"Haha, very funny. I'm just saying, you don't hang out with me as much as you do with her."

"It's okay to be jealous Jasmine but Erica is just a friend. I promise."

"You don't have to explain yourself to me. We're not dating remember? You can do whatever you want to do with whomever", I assured her.

"I know. I just don't want you getting the wrong idea with Erica and I", she said.

Right after that Erica walked in wearing this tight white dress that was tight around her curves. She looked nice.

"You ready to go?", she asked Alex.

"Yeah I'm ready", Alex said.

Alex got up and said goodbye to me and so did Erica. As we were walking out the door, I noticed how Erica looked at Alex's ass and licked her lips.  I rolled my eyes but didn't do anything about it because like I've said before, Alex is not my girlfriend. She's just a girl who I'm friends with and I kinda like.

--------------------
Alex POV

When Erica and I got to the movies it was pretty full. We saw a lot of our friends and I even saw Claire and Ashton.

In the movie theatre, Erica was really touchy with me. She kept on putting her hand on my thigh even though I moved it. I'm not going to lie I think Erica is sexy as fuck but I don't think I'm ready for all this.

I just got out of a long relationship with a boy and I have two girls chasing after me. I'm not ready to choose between Jasmine and Erica because I really like them both. One thing that really shocked me today was when Jasmine told me that I could do whatever I want with whomever.

It surprised me when she said it but she probably is right.

That night after the movies it was about 8:00 pm so I went to Erica's house. When we got there it was pretty quiet and her house was empty as usual. Every time I go by her place no one's ever home.

Regardless, we chilled and had a few beers. Erica took me up to her room and we talked. She was super sweet and funny. In Erica's room, it was so nice. She had these white silk sheets with like 9 pillows and a king size bed. I don't know why her bed is so big but I liked it.

"""""""""""
I don't know why but when Erica and I were done talking it was 11:50. I guessed we talked all night and we lost track of time. Since it was so late, I decided that I would just sleepover. Erica was cool with it. After all we are just friends.

----------------------------------
**COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE**

**READ OTHER WORKS**