Chapter 8: No

~Kylo Ren's POV~

I awoke to two things: my master's voice and an violent ripple in the Force.

I quickly put on my helmet and leave my room, not wanting to displease him. Stormtroopers jog past me down one of the many hallways of the new Starkiller Base. It was nearly completed, they were just half way through with completing its weapon.

It was just before midnight and crews were changing shifts. I still felt the violent ripple in the Force. I felt it all around me. I even felt it inside me. It was strong and it pulled me in different directions.

General Hux stood outside my master's chamber doors. An annoyed look was displayed on his face, but his mind told me he wasn't just annoyed.

"You're late, Ren," he scolded.

"Must I remind you, General," I reply, my voice masked by my helmet's voice changer. "Time means nothing to me"

He gritted his teeth. "The Supreme Leader expects us."

I Force pushed the doors open. The Darkness washed over me as both Hux and I walked towards the holo of my master.

"Supreme Leader Snoke," I say, kneeling before him.

"Rise, my apprentice," Snoke says.

"Supreme Leader, the base is almost fully operational," Hux states.

"Excellent, General," my master responds, a satisfied tone in his voice. "Where are we with the weapon? Is it almost complete?"

"The weapon is only half way completed," Hux responds. "It'll take us a year to complete it."

"Nonsense!" Snoke booms, his dark voice echoing throughout the room. "Double the amount of men working, General. See to it now."

"Yes, Supreme Leader," Hux says. He glares at me before he turns and leaves.

Snoke clears his throat. "There's been a violent disturbance in the Force, Ren. Have you felt it?"

"Yes, Supreme Leader," I reply.

"A child was born tonight," he says. "It's Force-sensitivity matches yours. Now, I have a job for you."

"I'll do anything you wish, Supreme Leader," I vow.

"Not now," he remarks, darkly, "but in time, you will meet this child. When it's time, you will find this child and you will kill it, along with its mother. There cannot be anything trying to stop you, and they will try to."

"I will do as you command, my master," I say. "I will rid the galaxies of this child and its mother."

Snoke just sat in his chair with a content look on his face."Good."

~~>>~~<<~~

~Your POV~

Tarika turns one month old today, not that I was counting or anything...

Dark hair (much like her father's) scattered her head and her eyes were just like my (E/C) ones. She seemed very observant, even for her very young age. She loved it when I'd take her outside Maz's castle to play in the surrounding forest. Tarika never whined, or cried out at random times; she was a very serene child.

Everyday, I saw more and more of Ben in her. It always made me smile. I also saw myself in her as well. It always was a joyful thing to know that he and I had effected our daughter in a good way.

I sat outside with her near the lake. She was playing with the grass, trying her best to pull it out of the ground. I couldn't help but laugh. When she finally pulled a blade of grass free, Tarika, amazed by it, tried to eat it.