Chapter 25: Beginning

~Your POV~

I quickly change out of the nightgown, not really caring what I threw on.

Ren waited outside my room, his impatience was seeping in under the door.

I throw on a pair of black, tight pants and a long-sleeved shirt that I didn't know was a crop-top until I put it on. But I didn't care.Even with Ren's impatience mixing in with my fear of meeting Snoke, I was surprisingly calm. I find a pair of black boots and lace them up. Then, I quickly run into the refresher and brush my teeth.

I'm out in the hallway 20 minutes after Ren woke me up.

I feel his eyes scan over me and my exposed skin, even though he had his mask on now and j saw his saber hilt under his sweatshirt. (He must have done and got them while I was getting ready.) Something in his mood changes, a spark of his old self appears, but then it's gone. His mood darkens again, and his eyes avert from me. "Come."

I follow him down a series of hallways. Four Stormtroopers make their rounds, jogging up and down past us. They think their masks hide their expressions, but their minds are a different story. I see what they think. They see a girl with an exposed midriff, which is the only thing they see because they don't see it often. They think about what I'd be like without the clothes.

Ren's mood changes dramatically; he sees their thoughts as well. I watch his fists clench, his anger rising with every passing second. Jealously mixes in with the anger, but he had no reason to be jealous. As we get further past them, I hear the tell-tale signs of choking. I look back to see the four Troopers on the ground. I didn't have to see through the Force to know they were dead. It makes me quicken my pace.

Finally, we stop in front of two doors where General Hux was. He was dressed in his General's uniform, his large coat was missing and his bright, orange hair was slicked back. He sneered when he saw Ren, but his features softened a smidge when he saw me.

"You're late as usual, Ren," Hux scoffs. "Supreme Le-"

"It was my fault," I interrupt. Both men look down on me. "I took forever to get ready. Ren just waited for me."

Hux looks at me and then Ren, who remained quiet. "Never mind then."

Ren pushes open the doors open with the Force. Darkness passes over me like a wave; it came from Snoke's chamber. Hux walks in without caring for the Darkness that lied inside. I, on the other hand, would not budge. I stood still, staring at the Dark abyss in front of me.

Suddenly, I feel a hand on the small my back. Ren pushes me softly into the room. "He's been expecting you."

"Why?" I ask automatically.

"You're what he's been looking for years," he says, honesty in the mechanical tone of his mask. But he hides a bit of the truth: he's been looking for me, too.

A large figure sits on a thrown at the very end of the chamber. It's pale in color, with scars on its face. It wears a rather large, black robe. Its hands grip the arms of the thrown. "Kylo Ren."

"