Chapter 34: Let's Just Go

~Your POV~

When I roll over in my bed, I feel around for Ben. But when I don't feel him, I bolt straight up. The moment I do, I hear shuffling in front of the bed.

"Ben?" I call out. The shuffling stops and the light flicks on.

"You're up," he says, now leaning up against the wall across from the bed.

"Obviously," I mumble, falling back against the pillows. "What time is it?"

"0330," he says casually, like it wasn't early at all. "You need to get up. We have somewhere to be in an hour."

"Where in the galaxy do we have to be this early in the morning?" I roll over and pull the covers over my head.

"The planet of Ilum."

I throw the covers off my head. "What? Where's that?"

"It's in the Unknown Regions," he says, moving away from the wall. "I'll leave you to get dressed. But do dress warmly."

And with that he leaves without another word.

I sigh, finally pulling myself out of bed. Once I finish in the refresher, I open my closet, walking through it to find something warm.

There were multitudes of clothes and styles to choose from, and it seemed like every color lined the walls. But, there was mostly black. Black dresses. Black shoes. Black pants and skirts and tops. Anything I could have dreamed of, and it was more than likely there.

But I go for simpler things.

Towards the back, I find a pair of leggings that have soft, black fur sewn into the inside for extra warmth, along with a long sleeved, black sweater. In a small drawer, I find a pair of black synfleece gloves, which I add to my clothes pile. I change out of my night clothes and into my chosen outfit before I picked out a coat. I let it take awhile because of how many different styles of coats there were.

After an estimated ten minutes of choosing, I finally decided on a black coat with a Ro-roo fur-lined hood. It buckled in the front, and I noticed the First Order emblem on the right above my chest as I put it on me. My arms poked out of two slits under a flap of material at the center of the coat. When I'm finished with buckling the coat, I slip on the black synfleece gloves and lace up knee-high black boots before I head out of the closet and out of my room to go find Ben.

 When I'm finished with buckling the coat, I slip on the black synfleece gloves and lace up knee-high black boots before I head out of the closet and out of my room to go find Ben

~~>>~~<<~~

I found Ben relatively easy. He was in his room, changing just as I had done, with the exception that he was not in a closet. As the door opened and I steeped into the room, I was greeted with Ben pulling suspenders onto his broad shoulders.

"Hey!" he said, growing red with embarrassment. "You didn't knock!"

"You didn't lock the door," I say, leaning against the far wall. I take in his full appearance. He wore black trousers (which the suspenders were connected to), and what I took for a long sleeved, black crop top. "You look ridiculous, Ben."