Chapter 32: Fury

~Kylo Ren's POV~

I left Snoke's chamber quickly. I knew how I was going to distract her: I was going to take her to Ilum to let her find her Kyber crystal. She'd then forge her very own lightsaber, which, of course, I would help with. I very well knew what Snoke wanted with her, but I wasn't going to let her be defenseless, even though she had the Force on her side.

The sound of my boots echoed throughout the corridor as I made my way back to (Y/N). But a wanting feeling made me stop in my tracks. It wasn't my desire, but I felt it all the same. I knew who the wanting belonged to: Hux. That wasn't enough to anger me. But the moment I heard him think of a name- her name- it sent me into catastrophic fury.

I searched through the Force for him, and found him almost immediately; I was barging into his office in seconds.

What I saw could've broken my heart.

The moment the door opened, I saw her push him off of her. Her eyes held a look of regret as they met mine, but I didn't care. I was fuming.

It took the General a few moments to fully understand what was going on. I had him by the neck the moment he did. He was going to pay for what he'd done! If he died? So be it.

"You dared touch her?!" I roared.

"Ben, please, stop!" (Y/N) pleaded.

I ignored her, sending Hux flying across the room. He hit a portrait with a crash. "Answer me!!"

"S-She's not y-your p-prop-perty..." He huffed, trying to get up. (Y/N) rushed to help him up, but I kept her in place. "Y-You don't own h-her!"

"Neither do you!" I yell, lifting my hand up to Force-choke him.

But I can't. Instead, I'm thrown back into a wall. I look up, only to see (Y/N) standing in the center of the room with her left arm cast towards me.

"I said stop," she stated. Her eyes no longer held regret, but anger and sadness. "I'm done with the fighting. Got it?" She looked at Hux, who now was using one of his gloves to stop a bleeding nose. "I can't be with you, okay? I don't feel the same way as you do, that's all.

"Ben," she says, her eyes barely meeting mine. "We'll talk later."

She leaves then without saying another word.

----------

Humblest apologies my lovelies!!!! BUT HERE IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!

Ik, this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Ik, this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late, but you all know life: it gets in the way of things all the time.

I cannot make any promises, but I'm going to try to update regularly. Is that alright? I don't want you all thinking I've abandoned this.

So, how are you all? Has life been treating you well? Tell me in the comments!

Vote/Comment!!!

May the Force be with you!

-Pizza

(PS, Do forgive the chapter's shortess.)