➳ Hoshi - New Years Eve

"Younghee-ah, remind me why we have 5 packets of popcorns again?" he pointed at the bags of popcorn on the table as the petite figure looked at him, holding two pints of ice cream; a cookies and cream and mint chocolate chip flavoured ones with a spoon on top of each pint.

"To eat of course! Popcorns are best to be enjoyed while watching the fireworks, snacking is the most important part to do on new years eve. Kwon, you lack the basics of life." she sassed as Soonyoung grabbed the mint chocolate chip ice cream pint along with the spoon from her.

"Aye, senpai!" he jokingly saluted before grabbing her wrist as they both walked to the living room, sitting on a beanbag each facing the television as they started digging into their ice cream.

She then opened packets of marshmallows from the fridge and had started devouring them along with the ice cream. Putting his spoon down, Soonyoung was caught snickering, "Girl, look at how cute you are right now."

Younghee looked at him, her mouth stuffed with marshmallows, making her look like a chipmunk, "I'm not cute." she commented as Soonyoung rolled his eyes and pulled her beanbag closer to his, their elbows and knees touching.

They continued eating and watching silently before she took a glance at him and started giggling, Soonyoung then raised an eyebrow at her.

"What's wrong?" he questioned her but the only reply he had gotten was her hand touching the tip of his lips, wiping a spot of mint ice cream on his lips.

Laughing sheepishly, she said, "You got ice cream on your lips kiddo." Soonyoung's cheek flushed shades of pink as he thought of a plan quick.

Right when Younghee had continued eating a spoon of ice cream, he immediately pointed at her. His actions were puzzling Younghee and so she could only stare at him.

"You got some on your lips too." he told her and she replied immediately.

"Really, where?" she started randomly wiping an area on her lips but he yanked her arm away.

"Here." he murmured sweetly, leaning in.

The next second, his soft and plump lips landed on hers. Younghee could taste his mint ice cream mixing with her own cookies and cream, tasting a brand new flavour.

She let him be, staying like that for a few seconds, both of them took the moment before parting their lips, eyes gazing into each other's.

Sheepishly smiling, Soonyoung then leaned back to his seat as he kept on staring at her who was blushing, "Cute." he mumbled softly before earning a smack on the arm from Younghee who was still blushing.

"Aww... Are you still blushing?" he teased as she pursed her lips, turning pouty.

"No, stop teasing me and go away." she then started devouring her ice cream again, shades of pink was still showing on her cheeks.

Soonyoung then put his ice cream away, circling his arms on her waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Don't be mad.. Didn't you like it?" he smirked and lick his lips as her eyes widened and blushed even harder.

"Y-Yah! Ani-" she was interrupted by the sudden explosion of fireworks outside, the two looked at each other before rushing to the balcony. Upon reaching the balcony, another set of fireworks burst into the twinkling sky.

"Uwahh!" she had her mouth opened wide as he then again stared at her cuteness, his arms wrapped around her face again, backhugging her as he whispered softly into her ear.

"Happy New Year, Younghee.."

She smiled before facing back at him, gently pecking his lips, "Happy New Year too, Soonyoung.."

The both of them stayed outside, capturing the moment together before new years eve ends soon..

"So what was the popcorn for again?"