h o s h i

예쁘다

He sipped the juice in his glass as his fingers tapped lightly onto the cold surface of the table. Glancing at the wall clock, he huffed nervously befote diverting his attention to the small flower vase on the table. Fiddling with the flowers, he jumped a little when he felt a vibration from the pocket of his pants.

Swiftly reacting, he took out his phone and gulped at the contact profile, pressing onto the green button, he spoke nervously.

"O-Oh hi," he smiled sheepishly, looking bashful.

"Soonyoung? Have you been waiting?"

"I'm not, I'm just well- i just got here." he blurt out a white lie. Honestly, he had been there since half an hour ago.

"I'll be there soon, okay? See you soon."

Breaking into another smile, he showed of his milky white teeth.

"Bye." he then pressed the 'end' button before squealing excitedly and ended up face palming the table.

He stared at the wall clock for at least ten minutes now and would frequently jump out of his seat whenever he hears the bell chime from the open door, but sadly it wasn't who he was expecting to see.

Having been jumping out of his seat for a couple of times, he decided to knock it off and silently waited in his seat, believing that she would take longer than that at every chimes the bell makes.

"You seem bored."

A mellow voice echoed in his ears as he jolted from his seat to see a figure in a white casual dress under the denim jacket matching with his as she smiled from ear to ear.

"Younghee-"

"Soonyoung, were you lying again?" she smiled.

Studying her figure for a second, he then let out his infamous killer smile.

"Aniyo, i was just being impatient."

Giggling, she pulled the chair across him and sat down there before sliding her backpack strap off her shoulders and onto her lap.

"I know you're lying Soon." she raised a brow playfully at him.

He smiled back cheekily, "How do you know?"

"I called Jihoon and he told me that you left nearly an hour ago." she answered proudly.

Smiling sheepishly, he chuckled, "I got busted."

But the girl then frowned, "Why did you come so early that you had to wait for a long time?"

He grinned cheekily but kept quiet this time.

She tilted her head in confusion when he smiled and nodded at a waiter nearby.

"Soonyoung?"

Placing his elbow on the table and his chin on his hand, he smirked.

"You'll see why."

Growing even more puzzled she then quietly gasped when the waiter came with a tray. Lowering the tray, she took a glance at what was on it before squealing a little.

The waiter placed a cup of green tea frappucino with whipped cream right in front of her and a pan of her favourite seafood paella in the middle.

Turning to him who was still grinning, she squealed again and showed the cutest grin he adored.

"Soonyoung-ah," she leaned in a little before she gestured him to do so too.

"Hm?" he hummed and leaned in before he felt her soft and plump lips pressing onto his as he smiled a little in between.