➳ Joshua - Loss

i actually made this story during my english test but it turned out pretty well so im gonna write it here too. only it'll be a little longer than the original, won't be a big difference but i did make some minor changes. And the real title was 'the rock' but i decided to change it.

oh and i came up with a request page for this one shot book so feel free to drop some requests on the request page.

anyway, enjoy :D

.
.
.

"Josh," she called out as he turned to her before frowning at the sight of the bandage wrapped around her head. It had been a little less than a month since he had seen her with those but still wasn't used to it.

Forcing a smile, he answered, "What is it, Yein?"

Walking towards her who was on the couch, he sat beside her before she gestured him to take the photo album she was going through.

"Where is this?" she pointed to a picture. It was actually his first time knowing about the existence of this album, it felt weird that this album belonged to her.

He took the album from her and took a look at the picture she was pointing at. Almost immediately, another frown formed only with a glum like feeling this time.

It was a picture of both him and her with a rock in between that had blurred words carved on it. The memory seemed fresh as if it was only yesterday, but maybe that wasn't the same for her, not this time.

"This was in Jeju, we went there to visit Seungkwan- i mean a friend." he corrected himself as she hummed in response and took the album back from him before he stood up, heading to the kitchen for water. As he gulped down some water, she sounded again.

"Josh?" he turned to her, "Let's go there, to Jeju." she smiled sweetly at him as he put his glass on the counter before he walked over to her, bending down to meet her eye level.

"Are you sure?" he questioned as she nodded at him, he furrowed his brow a little, quite worried if this was okay but he then felt a tug on his sweater.

"Please?" she pleaded as he then gave in upon to the cute look she portrayed. He smiled and then commented.

"But we'll need to take your doctor with us, is that okay?" she nodded and he then stood up, taking his phone out of his pocket before moving on to dialling a contact number.

"Seungkwan? Can you prepare a room for us? We're going to Jeju."

.
.
.

He let out a grunt as he lifted both his and her luggage before he escorted her from the ship they came with. Her scarf covered up her neck, nearly up to her lips but she looked to the sky and breathed as clouds of air forming from her mouth.

Jeju wasn't as chilly as Seoul was, it was much warmer but it still had that cold breeze blowing around.

"Yein?" he caught her attention as she whipped back to him, "Let's go, it's cold out here." she nodded before starting to walk alongside him.

Only the both of them came to Jeju because unfortunately, her private doctor had an urgent meeting in which would almost be impossible for her to skip as it had something to do with the government and so it was agreed that the doctor would be joining a day later.

While they were walking towards his friend's house, he caught her looking so mesmerised as she would stare at the scenery around her. He giggled a little, causing her to pout at him.

"Why are you giggling?" she asked, still pouting.

He continued giggling as he answered, "You look like a kid."