⇢ Hoshi - Amusement Park

She fisted her hands as she squealed cutely in front of him when she saw the enormous coaster rides. Having a sporty attire with a sweater and shorts had made her look fresh and lively.

"Eunix, don't run off okay? I'll get lost finding you if you do." Soonyoung joked as she pouted, turning to him.

"Well we might both end up in the information center waiting for each other so that wouldn't be a problem." Eunix joked along as they both giggled but she then felt her fingers intertwining his.

"Seriously speaking, let's avoid looking like a lost 4 years old. You'll never know if you might get kidnapped looking adorable." he whispered as she blushed at his smooth way of complimenting.

"I-I won't get kidnapped." she retorted as he chuckled before pointing to the roller coaster just ahead of them.

"Shall we go?" he asked as Eunix nodded, looking very giddy.

Queuing up for their turn, they waited for a moment in the line.

"Eunix-ah, are you not scared of rides?" Soonyoung randomly questioned.

She thought of it for a moment, "Besides getting frequent nausea and headache, no. I fear not of thrilling rides." she grinned widely as he chuckled, ruffling her hair.

"You're one courageous girl." he spoke.

"Says the coward." she joked as he glared at her a little, making her giggle before they moved ahead of the line, earning their turn to ride.

"Are you sure you're not a coward? Because your face is dead pale." she poked his cheeks a little as he looked pretty green.

"Just a little nauseous, i'm okay." he spoke quite weirdly as she let out a small smile, sighing.

"Pabo, we could have agreed to pick on a less thrilling ride but you insisted on the most thrilling one. You got guts." she flicked his forehead as he winced a little, rubbing his forehead as she helped him stand up from the bench.

"Come on, let's get you something to eat." she leaded him to a frozen yogurt palace and bought frozen yogurt for him and a vanilla soft cream for herself.

"There." she placed the cup of fro-yo on the table as she gave him a spoon.

He nodded, "Gomawoo." he cooed as he dug into the yogurt, savouring it as he found himself starting to gain energy again. Licking onto her favourite soft cream, she found herself being stared at.

"Is something wrong?" she asked as he shook his head but his hand made a motion, as if asking her to come closer.

"What is it?" Eunix leaned forward, her face inching closer to his before she felt a sudden coldness on her lips as he landed a small kiss on her lips. She tasted a little sourness of the yogurt which actually matched her vanilla flavoured soft cream.

He stopped and moved away before grinning at her, "Caught you open wide~" he sing-songed as she blushed a little.

"How sly of you. Mister Kwon Soonyoung." she pouted as he giggled.

Finishing their cold snacks, the both of them continued to go on less thrilling rides as the day passed to a soothing late evening, the moon appearing soon.

"Eunix, is it fun today?"

She nodded cheerfully, "It's an amazing day! Not to mention one of the rarest day where the weather is nice and a less crowded area. Perfect." she gleamed.

They walked towards the last attraction they had kept left as last in their list. The ferris wheel.

Still intertwining their hands, they marched childishly to the short queue and looked around.

"Soonyoung, has it already been two years?" she mumbled, looking somewhere else.

He turned to her, "Hm?" he too looked to where she was staring at and saw a man with a ring box im his hand, showing it to the shocked girl in front of him.

"It has been two years since we're together right?" she squeezed his hand a little.

He nodded, "Ne."

It was then their turn to have their turn in a bright coloured ferris car, as they walked into the car, the both of them sat next to each other rather closely.

The car started moving up as they could see themselves slowly drifting off the ground, with her gasping excitedly.

"Why are you so excited?" he chuckled.

She turned to him and grinned, her face glimmering brightly even in the dark.

"Because this is my first time being in here with you and only you." she replied, rather bashful.

He chuckled at her cute expression as she continued staring out the window, admiring the whole amusement park during the night. Silence rose but the atmosphere wasn't awkward, it was soothing instead.

"Gomawo."

A soft voice broke the silence as he turned to her, her cheeks were slightly pink as she looked at him.

"Hm?"

"Gomawo Soonyoung, for being with me for two years." she spoke again, her eyes staring into his sincerely.

It was a rare sight for him to see her like this. He paused for a while as he examined her for a while.

"E-Eunix."

She giggled at his serious expression, "Let's stay together for a long time, okay?"

He let out a sheepish smile before inching closer to her, "Of course. That's a must."

He connected his lips to hers softly as she smiled before fluttering her eyes close, responding to his kiss. His arms snaked around her waist as he pulled her closer, she too hung her arms over his neck.

Moving away, she finally caught a breath and inhaled deeply, not breaking eye contact with him as he smiled cheekily.

"You know Eunix, it's not bad to kiss once in a while. A small peck is too short." he complained.

"Yah, you broke the mood." she pouted as he chuckled before leaning towards her, leaving a small peck on her forehead.

"It's okay, we're not really meant for this kind of thing." he laid back as she too sighed in agreement.

"Yeah, you're right."

Silence again filled the atmosphere in the car as she turned to him, tilting her head as she spoke.

"Let's go have dinner at my house later okay?"

He smiled before extending his arm to ruffle her hair, chuckling in the process.

"Call."

eunix-ssi, here's your long awaited requested one shot. i might make small adjustments. but hope that you like this.