⇢ Jeonghan - Handle

requested by: Park-Ji-Hye

thank you for waiting patiently, hope that you'll like it!

.
.
.

"Uh, Jeonghan oppa?"

The boy hummed as a response, head snuggling onto her neck while he hugged her waist .

"You're unfazed by the article that came out this morning, right?" the girl spoke, twitching around as his breath tickled her neck.

"Why? Are you?" he chuckled, moving his face away from her neck.

"Maybe just a little." the girl responded while scribbling on the manuscript notebook placed on the music stand in front of the pair who was sitting on the couch by the recording booth.

"Figured so. How are the parts, Thea?" Jeonghan peered over her shoulder to see the scribbling from earlier.

She sighed, "I can't think much. I'm not being helpful, sorry."

Thea took the notebook from the stand and handed it to him. Jeonghan took it from her and skimmed through it.

"Hm. Are you really bothered?" he looked over to her who was silently frowning.

"Quite. I just feel bad that you'll have to deal with all the outraged fans." she replied, head down.

Jeonghan snorted, "Oh, come on. The rage will die down in the end, don't be down. Our company did state that we are indeed dating and that they wouldn't slide any act that will harm us in anyway."

Thea smiled a little, "Yeah, that put me at ease slightly. Let's see if I can come up with another arrangement." she took the notebook away from him and continued scribbling notes onto the notebook along with some minor details.

Jeonghan smiled and ruffled her hair, "Good. I'll take a minute outside for something, 'kay?"

As soon as she nodded, he got up from the couch and walked out of the door as she wandered off to the keyboard and microphones to test her arrangements.

But not even halfway through the arrangements she came up with, Thea slumpled onto the table and groaned.

"It's no good after all. The project won't progress if I continue like this." she mumbled on her own.

Before she knew it, she had already started drifting off to imagining how she thought the future was going to be now that her and Jeonghan's relationship was out of the bag.

It was no problem for her to think about how the netizens would react to the news, especially since she was only a recent rookie who received too many opportunities for work that were out of rookies league. That alone was enough reason to be hated but this would not only affect her, but Jeonghan as well.

Subconsciously, the thought made her exhale a weary sigh before she heard the clicking noises from the door.

"You're sighing again, Thea."

She whipped her head at the direction of the door to find it opened midway as Jeonghan leaned onto the wall inside the room next to the door.

"Every sigh makes you lose your happiness. Which means you're gonna turn all wrinkly soon." he chuckled at her sudden snort.

"I'll still be pretty even if I'm wrinkly. So it isn't a big problem for me." Thea grinned and flipped her messy ponytail with confidence.

"Now that's my girl. Let's put the frown away and smile."