1. Dean Winchester

"I'm Batman"

"Dude, stow the touchy-feely self-help yoga crap!"

(Dean to Sam) " Who do you think is a hotter psychic: Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt or you?"

"Dude, you fugly!"

"Fake 911 phone call, Sammy, I dunno, that's pretty illegal"

"I'll tell you another thing if you screwed up my car, I'll kill you"

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole"

Sam: I guess the cops don't want any more kids screwin' around in there.
Dean: Yeah, but *we* still gotta get in there.
[they hear loud whispering]
Dean: I don't believe it.
[Sam looks and sees Zeddmore and Spengler trying to sneak up on the house]
Dean: I got an idea. [he throws his voice] Who ya gonna call?

"You're like a walking encyclopedia of weirdness."

"Hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it! "

"That fabric softener teddy bear... oooh, I'm gonna hunt that little b*tch down"

"You see that? That attitude there? That's why I always got the extra cookie.

"Of course, the most troubling question is, why do these people assume we're gay? "

Sam: So burning the body had no effect on that thing?
Dean: Sure it did - now it's really pissed.

"You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass! "

"I'm gonna go stop the big bad wolf ... which is the weirdest thing I've ever said."

"It's like we got a contract on us. You think it's 'cause we're so awesome? I think it's 'cause it's we're so awesome. "

Henricksen: You think you're funny?
Dean: I think I'm adorable.

"I owe you the biggest "I told you so" ever."

"What do you want me to do, Sam, huh? Sit around all day writing sad poems about how I'm going to die? You know what, I've got one. Let's see, what rhymes with "Shut up, Sam"?"

Edward: Now open wide, and say "ah". 
[Edward sticks a pair of plyers in Dean's mouth, preparing to pull out a tooth. The doorbell rings, and everyone freezes
Dean: [with pliers in his mouth] Is somebody gonna get that? 
[the Carrigans look at each other. The doorbell rings again
Dean: [with pliers still in his mouth] You should get that. 

Dean: [Madge cuts Dean's arm] You bitch! 
Madge: [stands up and looks offended] Oh, my goodness me! Somebody owes a nickel to the swear jar. Oh, do you know what I say when I feel like swearing? Fudge. 
Dean: [stares at her incredulously] I'll try an remember that. 

"You fudging touch me again, I'll fudging kill you!"

"Lollipop disease .. It's not uncommon for a bear his size. "

"You're gonna bring me some pie!"

"I love me some pie"

"Dude, Where's the pie?"

"AAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! That was scary!"

"It's on the fourth floor ... that's high. "

"I'm not gonna make a left turn into oncoming traffic! I'm not suicidal! Did I just say that? That's kinda weird. "