1. Oliver Queen

"My name is Oliver Queen. For five years i was stranded on an island with only one goal. Survive. Now i will fulfil my fathers dying wish. To use the list of names he left me and bring down those who are poisoning my city. To do this i must become someone else. I must become .......Something else."

Felicity: Are you okay?

Oliver: My mom and my best friend's dad are involved in a conspiracy that may have dire consequences for the city and I'm pretty sure they murdered my father. I'm not planning on using the word okay again any time soon.

Felicity: Which means I just hacked a federal agency. Kinda makes me a cyber terrorist. Which is bad because I really don't see myself fitting well into Guantanamo Bay.

Oliver: Don't worry Felicity they don't send blondes there.

"You know, it's pretty exciting that both of you are such bad asses, but do you think we should be making a plan to stop fires and, oh, I don't know, save your dad?"

"I don't like the idea that somebody dangerous is out there. Somebody else. Because, typically, they don't show my level of restraint"

Tommy: Trust my dad to run all the smiles out of the room.

Oliver: He did come by and he did try to act a little 'dad like.'

Oliver: That's not how I typically get my information.

Felicity: How do you typically do it?

Oliver: I find the person, and then I put the fear of God into them. But we can try it your way.

Slade: I'm impressed that you didn't puke.

Oliver: I swallowed it.

Slade: Obviously you were never a Boy Scout.

Oliver: Really? What tipped ya off?

Felicity: If it's an energy drink, why is it in a syringe?

Oliver: I ran out of sports bottles.

"I'm the rich man's Lindsay Lohan."

[to Diggle] "You know us billionaire vigilantes, we do love our toys."

"I didn't study Shakespeare at any of the four schools that I dropped out of."

Oliver: This guy gets more airtime on the Kardashians.

Thea: Five years on an island and you still know who they are.

"Before the island I was a jerk, but now I'm just a damaged jerk."

Oliver: Which one is she?

Tommy: The one that looks like the chick from Twilight.

Oliver: What's Twilight?

Tommy: You're so better off not knowing

Walter: I didn't realize you took Russian in college Oliver.

Oliver: I didn't realize you wanted to sleep with my mother Walter.