5. Clara (Oswin) Oswald

The Doctor: Hello?

Clara: Ah, hello, i can't find the internet.

The Doctor: Sorry?

Clara: It's gone. The Internet. Can't find it. Where is it?

The Doctor: The Internet?

Clara: Yes, the internet, why don't i have the internet?

The Doctor: 1207

Clara: Ive got half past three. Am i phoning a different time zone?

The Doctor: Yh, you really sort of are

Clara: Will it show up on the bill?

The Doctor: Oh, I dread to think. Listen, where did you get this number?

Clara: The woman in the shop wrote it down. It's a help line, isn't it? She said it's the best help line out there. In the universe, she said.

The Doctor: What woman? Who was she?

Clara: I don't know. The woman in the shop. So why isn't there internet? Shouldn't it just sort of... be there?

The Doctor: Look, listen, I'm not actually— This isn't... (he sighs) You have clicked on the WiFi button, haven't you? 

The Doctor: Clara? Clara Oswald?

Clara: Hello!

The Doctor: Clara Oswin Oswald!

Clara: Just Clara Oswald. What was that middle one?

The Doctor: Do you remember me?

Clara: No. Should I? Who are you?

The Doctor: The Doctor! No? The Doctor?

Clara: Doctor Who?

The Doctor: No, just The Doctor actually. Sorry. Could you just ask me that again?

Clara: Could I what?

The Doctor: Could you just ask me that question again?

Clara: Doctor who?

The Doctor: Okay, just once more.

Clara: Doctor Who?

The Doctor: Ooo..Yh..ooo  Do you know i never realise how much i enjoy hearing that said out loud. Thank you.

Clara: Okay.  (She slams door shut)

"Run … run, you clever boy … and remember."

"Still hungry? Well, I brought something for you. This [She holds up her parents' leaf] The most important leaf in human history. It’s full of stories, full of history. And full of a future that never got lived. Days that should have been that never were. Passed on to me. This leaf isn’t just the past, it’s a whole future that never happened. There are billions and millions of unlived days for every day we live. An infinity. All the days that never came. And these are all my mum’s. "

Clara: If you don't have a plan we're dead!

The Doctor: Yes. We are. So just tell me.

Clara: Tell you what?

The Doctor: Well, there’s no point now, we’re about to die, just tell me who you are.

Clara[puzzled] You know who I am.

The Doctor: No, I don't. I look at you at you every single day, and I don't understand a thing about you. Why do I keep running into you?

Clara: Doctor, you invited me. You said —

The Doctor: Before that. I met you at the Dalek Asylum, there was a girl in a shipwreck and she died saving my life, and she was you.

Clara: She really wasn't.

The Doctor: Victorian London — there was a governess who was really a barmaid, and we fought the Great Intelligence together. She died, and it was my fault, and she was you!

Clara: You’re scaring me.

The Doctor: What are you, eh? A trick? A trap?

Clara: I don't know what you're talking about! [She stumbles backwards, and the Doctor catches her]

The Doctor: You really don't, do you?

Clara: I think I'm more scared of you right now than anything else on that Tardis.

The Doctor: You're just Clara, aren't you? [Hugs her]

Clara: Okay. I don't know what the hell this is about, but the hug is really nice.

Clara[Voice-over] I don't know where I am. I just know I'm running. Sometimes it’s like I've lived a thousand lives in a thousand places. I'm born, I live, I die. And always, there's the Doctor. Always, I'm running to save the Doctor, again, and again, and again. And he hardly ever hears me. But I've always been there.

Oswin (Switching off carmen) : Sorry! Sorry! Pressed the wrong switch

The Doctor: Souffle girl? 

Oswin: You could always call me Oswin. Seeing as that's my name. You okay?

The Doctor: How're you doing in their (taps periscope) This is Dalek technology.

Oswin: well, it's very easy to hack.

The Doctor: No it isn't! Where are you?

Oswin: Ship broke down when it hit. I think i'm underground somewhere. You coming to get me?

Oswin: Unauthorised personal may not enter the cockpit.

The Doctor: Shut up!

Oswin: Mr. Grumpy. Bad combo. No sense of humour and that chin.

Amy: Is that her again 'Souffle girl'

The Doctor: yeah, she-- OY! What is wrong with my chin?

Oswin: Careful dear, you'll put someone's eye out

Oswin: Run! The door at the end. They're waking up, they're slow. The door at the end, just run. Now! Now! Now!. (Rory makes a run for it) So. Anyway. I'm Oswin. What do i call you?

Rory: Ah... I can't remember...ah... Rory.

Oswin: Lovely name rory. First boy i ever fancied was called Rory.

Rory: Okay.

Oswin: Actually she was called Nina. I was going through a phase. Just flirting to keep you cheerful. (Daleks can be heard in the distance)

Rory: Okay, any time you want to start flirting again is fine by me.

Oswin: Hey there Binky Boy.

Rory: If it's a straight choice I prefer Nina.

Oswin: Love this. The nose and the chin. You two could fence.

Oswin: Okay, you're safe now. Pop your shirt off, quick as you can.

Rory: Why?

Oswin: Does there have to be a reason?

The Doctor: Oswin, I think I'm close.

Oswin: You are. Less than 20 feet away. Which is good news.

The Doctor:  Okay, and the bad? Which I suddenly feel is coming.

Oswin: You're about to pass through intensive care.

A/N This part obviously needs updating. Hopefully I'll get round to doing that soon. Also, kinda annoyed because I just edited this whole part to make it easier to read but it didn't save. Anywho, hope you enjoyed Doctor Who!