3. Morgana

Uther: Why are you not joining us at the feast?

Morgana: I just don't think chopping someone's head off is cause for a celebration. That poor mother...

Morgana: They all seem rather impressed by Knight Valiant.

Arthur: They're not the only ones.

Morgana: You're not jealous, are you?

Arthur: I don't see that there's anything to be jealous of.

Arthur: You should stay here.

Morgana: I'm coming with you.

Arthur: No.

Morgana: Scared I'll show you up?

Arthur: Father would slam us both in chains if he knew I endangered you.

Morgana: Good thing he doesn't know about it, then.

Arthur: I'm telling you, Morgana. Turn back. You could get hurt.

Morgana: So could you, if you don't get out of my way.

Morgana: Merlin, I wanted you to know your secret's safe with me.

Merlin: My secret?

Morgana: Come on. Don't pretend. I know what you did.

Merlin: You do?

Morgana: I saw it with my own eyes.

Merlin: You did?

Morgana: I understand why you don't want anyone to know.

Merlin: Well, obviously...

Morgana: I won't tell anyone. You don't mind me talking to you about it?

Merlin: No. It's... you have no idea how hard it is to keep this hidden.

Morgana: Well, you can continue to deny it but... I think Gwen's a very lucky woman.

(Merlin is helping Arthur put on a vest.)

Morgana: You still not learned how to dress yourself?

Arthur: You don't have a dog and fetch the stick yourself. No offence, Merlin.

Merlin: None taken.

Morgana: I hate to ask but I was... wondering if you had anything to eat..(Merlin and Arthur, who have been eating rat stew, look at each other and smile)

Morgana: How can you be so heartless? Gwen is the most kind, loyal person you would ever meet and she’s been more than a friend to all of us! And you would leave at the mercy of those animals!

Arthur: Morgana.

Morgana: Have you no shame? Do you think of no one but yourself?

Arthur: Morgana –

Morgana: I knew you were many things Arthur Pendragon but I didn’t know you were a gutless coward!

Arthur: Morgana! Perhaps if you would stop shouting at me for one second, you would notice that I am packing.

Morgana: From this day forward I do not know you. From this day forward, I disown you

Uther: You will go to your chambers!

Morgana: And you Uther, you will go to hell.

"Don't think I don't know loyalty because I have no one left to be loyal too"

“Don’t worry dear brother, I won’t let you die alone. I will stay and watch over you.”

Morgana: Okay, let the bragging begin. How did you manage it?

Arthur: I'm not sure. All I do know is that I had help... Someone knew I was in trouble and... sent a light to guide the way.

Morgana: Who?

Arthur: I don't know. Whoever it was, I'm only here because of them.

Morgana: I'm glad you're back.