two | harley

"You look good in Adidas, I like!" I giggled as Maizon modeled the plain tee and joggers.

"I look good in everything, I'm not sure if you've noticed yet," He walked back into the change room to get back into his clothes and then brought me the clothes we agreed on.

"Your total is 11,450 dollars, cash or card?" The cashier beamed. I slide my card and punched in the PIN numbers. When I glanced over at Maizon, his mouth was dropped open.

"That's a lot of money!"

"Yeah, it's not mine. Come on, let's get back home so you can grab a shower and change before the boys take you to the gym."

We left the shop and immediately got in the Rover. I asked the driver to take us back to my house and started searching for something in my purse.

Once I found the brand new iPhone I tossed it over to Maizon.

"All of the boys and my contacts are already installed. There's insurance if anything happens and just don't forget your passcode."

"Holy shit! You got me an iPhone! You're so sweet," He awed over the slim glass and metal.

We arrived back at my house and we trudged upstairs.

"The extra bedroom is over there, you can change over there and I'll be in here. I have some business to attend to if I'm going to get you into Harley."

Maizon mumbled an "okay" and went to go shower.

"Miss Grace? Can you see that Maizon's bags are delivered to Jaxton's apartment please," I spoke into the intercom.

"Of course, darling. Remember: No boys in the room unless your parents have approved," I laughed at her attempt of co parenting.

"No worries, Miss Grace. Jaxton is the only one who likes to nap in my bed."

I went and took a shower myself and then reapplied my makeup. I chose a classier outfit for when I will meet the headmistress of Harley in a few hours.

I heard the boys downstairs and I knew that Jaxton would want to join me in visiting the headmistress.

"Boys," I called out as I carefully stepped on each stair. My curly hair bounced at each footstep. I could feel my powerful presence make each boy stand a little straighter.

"Where are you going?" Nate rolled his eyes as he asked me. I glared at him and scoffed.

"Jaxton, Headmistress is expecting us shortly. Boys, don't kill him. And you," I started and then turned to Maizon.

"Don't get yourself dragged," I smirked and then turned around and linked my arm with Jaxton's.

Just before I walked out the door he called, "I have a name!"

"Yes, I know. I just haven't decided if it's worth remembering yet."

"Why should I accept Maizon Black to Harley on a scholarship? There's only one left for this upcoming school year and it's almost sold to a very dedicated young lady," The headmistress shuffled through some files and crossed her legs. She was beating around the bush and I wanted a straight answer.

"Maizon has had some economic struggles and studying abroad at Havonia can give him the opportunity to give more to his family now and in the future." Jaxton explained while sitting a little more authoritative in his crisp grey suit. I raised an eyebrow at him. He knew that if I had answered that question first it would be blunt and to the chase.

Let him in now, or you'll be hearing from the King.

"Your Royal Highnesses, it was a pleasure seeing you, but there is an extensive waiting list for Harley. It is a prestigious school which can greatly impact your futures, and every parent wants the perfect future for their children. Maizon must be added to the waiting list like the others."