four | jealous

"What's the plan?"

"They're going out to the backyard when the game ends. If we can quietly fill up the bucket with balloons fast enough, we might catch them in time. Ready?" We put our hands in for the team handshake.

"Break!" Madison, Olivia, and I ran off to my bathroom. A half an hour later we had two hundred and fifty balloons sitting in a bucket of water.

"The slingshots are ready!"

"The rascals are in place!"

"Weapons up, aim, fire!"

Three at a time, balloons were fired from my balcony and into the boys who were playing an incredible physical game of football.

"What the fuck?" Maizon shouted after a balloon soaked his white shirt.

"Grecyn!"

"Get outside, like now!" I screamed at the girls. I knew the boys would be up here soon and I didn't need the room to be soaked.

It took all three of us to lug the heavy bucket downstairs and out onto the deck but we did it in record time. The boys had hidden during our trip and even though they were weaponless, they were dangerous.

"Do you think Prince Jaxton is shirtless right now?" Olivia whispered as we all took a protective surrounding to the bucket. I rolled my eyes as our backs were facing and she couldn't see me.

"Don't be a dumbass and get over him, he's obviously into Grecyn anyways." Madison groaned as well. Olivia has yet to realize Jaxton's just not into her.

"He's not into me but that's not the point. Liv, darling. I'm not trying to hurt you but maybe Jaxton isn't for you. Maybe go for someone that's, I don't know, not my friend or the Prince of England. Okay?" I bent down to push some random leaf from my foot and let my guard down.

I still hadn't gotten an answer from Olivia or any response from Madison. Taking a quick glance over my shoulder and I realized they weren't there.

"Liv? Mads?" I swept the area but they were nowhere to be found.

"Nope, just Maizon," I swung around to face Maizon, where I stood between him and the bucket of balloons.

He wore a cocky smirk and a wet t-shirt. He was in nearly impeccable shape, the outline of abs quite evident.

"I think you've gotten a little dose of Nathaniel." I rolled my eyes again and tried to grab a balloon without him noticing.

"Nuh uh, Princess. Put the balloon down." he demanded while taking a step closer. So I did what he said. I put the balloon down... Down his shirt and popped it on his skin.

I started a mad dash for cover but he was too quick. He had already landed a balloon on my back which made me fall in the grass.

"Come back here. I don't know where you think you're going!" Maizon grabbed my leg and dragged me towards where he'd rested on his knees.

In my struggle I had flipped over onto my back and Maizon latched my body to the ground with his own. His breath spread across my face in quick paces and his eyes never left mine.

"Damn, you're gorgeous," Maizon blurted out randomly. When he realized he had said it aloud his face turned red and he shied away from me.

"The Nate is wearing off! So proud of you because he's so annoying." I laughed for a minute at myself while Maizon recollected himself.

"I'm still struggling on not being so nervous around you. Nate's attitude was a good coverup for the moment when I pulled you into the closet."

"Is it true? About the whole Jaxton thing." I wondered about the closet incident.

"That you turn him on? Oh yeah, he went on about it when we were all working out at the gym."

"No, I meant about sleeping with you."

"Oh well you can actually sleep with me if you want, I mean, I'm a great cuddler and you can be the little spoon if you want. But if you wanna do the other type of sleeping then we can do both," Maizon started laughing and I joined with him until he fell on top of me and rolled onto the ground. We were both breathless by the time Jaxton and the others accompanied with Olivia and Madison thrown over their shoulders arrived.

"Hey, Jax." I sighed as he stood at our feet. Instead of returning the greeting, he yanked Maizon up by the collar and ended up stretching the shirt a little.

When at eye level, he stared Maizon in the eyes until Maizon diverted his gaze elsewhere. Jaxton was intimidating when angry.

"Get the fuck up, let's go." That was the last time anyone spoke to me that night. Everyone knew I was in for some trouble. I started to accept that Jaxton had feelings for me ever since then.

He sent everyone home and sent me upstairs without any rebuttals.

"Go take a shower, and hurry up." I did as he said and took less than fifteen minutes getting ready for bed. He had done the same and changed into sweatpants of his own.

"I'm mad at you," he declared in the middle of the darkness.

"Too fucking bad."

"Stay away from Maizon."

"Whatever you say, baby boy." I felt his grip around my waist tighten and his breathing grow heavy.

"You know, don't you?"

"I'm stupid for not knowing. I guess I could use it to my advantage."

"It'll be your disadvantage. Don't say it again. Next time, I will fuck you and you'll regret ever mentioning it."

"I'm not worried one bit. I'm not even a virgin."

"You should be worried. What if I did this," he kissed the back of my neck, slowly moving downwards.

"And this," he continued but on the side now and started to leave a hickey there.

My heartbeat picked up and I struggled to keep my eyes open. A quiet moan tumbled from my lips when he started to grind on my ass. I dug my nails into his arms to try and keep myself level headed.

"And then wasn't able to turn over and go to sleep without taking you first? We'd never be the same. Now go to sleep, Princess."

Did he really just do that?

this chapter was kinda adorable and kinda hot all at the same time like, wyd maizon, wyd jaxton, and when the hell did grecyn become a freak?