Fourteen

"They are going to war," Pierce stated with worry in his voice. He rubbed his chin with his fingers.

I explained to him what happened back at the beach. I told him everything, not leaving out a single detail.

"What did he mean earlier? That they were betrayed?" I asked Pierce and he sighed.

"My father is the King...well, he was. He realized how much power he had and made a plan to take over not just the oceans, but the whole world. He's such an idiot," he said, mumbling the last part.

I nodded slowly, taking in all this information. "So, that makes you the Prince?" I asked him and he nodded. "It's a shame having a father like him. I would've enjoyed being a Prince if I had a different father," he responded with a sigh.

"I should've told you this before, but...I have the power to grant wishes," he added and stared at him in confusion.

"Huh?"

"A wish. I can only grant you one wish," he told me and I scratched my head. "So much information," I said aloud.

"I know, but I've been waiting to tell you all this, and I didn't know when to do it. I guess this was the right time."

"So just one wish? Not like three? You know, like a genie?" I asked him and he simply shook his head.

"You know, there are genies who grant ten wishes. I'm great friends with one actually. But yes, I can only grant one wish," he said and I groaned.

"Aww, that's going to be so hard," I grumbled and pouted. "Think hard about it," he told me.

"I got it!" I shouted as I jumped up. "Or not," he mumbled as he looked away. "I'll wish for it later," I added with a bright smile.

Suddenly, he groaned in pain. Before he rolled off the couch, I caught his upper body with my arms. His head rested up against my breasts.

"This wouldn't happen if you were human," I said sadly as I ran my fingers through his hair. Sweat was starting to form on his forehead.

"Can't I just wish for you to be human?" I asked him and he shook his head slightly. "Well, darn," I said with a sigh.

I helped him get back up on the couch. He lied there, fast asleep and his breaths were quick and sharp. I moved the hair out of his face.

I went into the bedroom and I took the blanket off of the bed and carried it back to where Pierce was sleeping. I covered him and I squatted down next to him. I smiled at the sight of his peaceful face.

Without thinking, I inched closer to his face. My lips slightly brushing against his. Suddenly, he got his hand and put it against the back of my head and pushed my head towards his. Our lips crashed together.

My eyes went wide before they slowly closed. All the air escaped my lungs as I wrapped my arms around him. Our heads moved in sync and our breaths were in unison.

We pulled apart slowly and I looked down. "I-I'm sorry...I didn't--" I was cut off.

"Shh. It's okay..just go to bed," he told me as he turned his back to me.

------------

Finally they kiss! Haha.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Don't forget to:

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW

Thank you so much for reading. Love you all!<3