Prolouge

Jimin sat at his desk with a pile of work on it.

"Aigoo, I can't do this all by myself." He whined to himself as he saw it all.

He decided to make a quick decision and he went out of his office.

"Team manager Mr. Kim Seokjin, I need to talk to you." Jimin said after getting everyone's attention.

"Okay." The thing was, the whole team were close friends so they didn't care about honorifics especially since Jin was older than Jimin and he didn't want to call him 'sir'.

Jin stood up and headed to Jimin's office, "What do you need?"

"I need a secretary. Hyung, can you find me one?" Jimin pleaded.

"I told you not to call me hyung in the office, and yeah I'll start right away." Jin said then left.

Jimin started on all the typing and writing he had to do until he got a phone call.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey boss, Jin hyung found someone and wanted me to tell you." One of the team members, Taehyung said over the phone.

"Couldn't you just come in and tell me?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"I got busy." Taehyung said.

"Next time, come in and tell me. Also tell Jin that I wanna meet that person Jin found tomorrow." Jimin ordered then hung up, laying his head down, "Ugh, life sucks."

Taehyung did what he was told and the next day, an unfamiliar green haired boy walked into Jimin's office with Jung Hoseok and Jeon Jungkook, two other team members.

"Are you the new secratary?" Jimin asked, looking at the boy.

"Yeah yeah, my name is Min Yoongi." The green haired boy said.

"My name is Park Jimin..." Jimin said.

Was this really the guy that Jin hyung picked? He looks like he's half asleep... Jimin thought.

"I can't hire you if you won't do your work, so do you promise to do your work?"

"That guy, Kim Seokjin was it? Well he already hired me and said I start today." Yoongi said causing Jimin to mentally face palm himself since Jin took full action... again.

"Okay. Then first thing first, here's a list of all the team member's photos and profiles. That one person at the top is Kim Namjoon, the CEO of the company." Jimin handed Yoongi stapled papers.

Yoongi flipped through it, "Looks boring but whatever." Yoongi shrugged and left.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Jungkook and Hoseok can you show that boy to his desk?"

The two nodded and left.

That was the start of Jimin's hell and heaven.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~
THANKS!