1.8

Yoongi's POV

"D-daughter? I thought you were gay." Jimin attempted to whisper to me but my daughter, Hyoah could hear.

"People change, Jimin. You out of all people should know that." I shrugged.

"You bit-" He was about to curse but looked down to Hyoah and back at me, "You female dog."

"Don't worry, she knows that word." I assured him.

"Of course she does. She's related to you after all." Jimin rolled his eyes, "A slacker."

"So, is he your new secretary boyfriend?" I ignored him and pointed at the guy sitting on the couch who was picking his teeth disgustingly.

"He's my boyfriend, not secretary." Jimin glared at me.

"Appa~" Hyoah tugged on my shirt, "Why is the short man being mean?"

"Hyoah darling, don't worry about it. Just wait a bit." I patted her head then looked at Jimin, "I gave you a chance to get your life together. I gave you a chance to marry Binsoo and help your company."

Jimin eyes started to water up, "Hyung... I loved you... I didn't care about anything else besides you. And now... That's gone."

"Jimin..."

"Goodbye, hyung." He pushed me out with my daughter and shut the door.

"Come on, appa. I want to hang out with you before I have to go to eomma' house." Hyoah said.

I nodded and headed back home. The two of us just played dolls like she wanted to. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin, though. I missed him.

Jimin's POV

"Yoongi?? You saw Yoongi?? I miss him..." Jin exclaimed when I explained to the staff what happened. Yes, all of them still work there. No one new since I refused to have a new secretary.

"Tell him to come back." Namjoon said.

"Why are you even here? I thought you had a meeting." I asked Namjoon.

"I do..." Namjoon quickly left.

"I miss hyung, you should tell him come back." Jungkookie sighed.

"Nah, he has his own family. A daughter, wife and everything." I shrugged.

"Jinjja? I was sure he liked you..." Hoseok pouted.

Taehyung nodded in agreement, "He ended it so quickly with you though..."

"Don't bother Jimin. He has a boyfriend." Jin nagged.

"Eh, I'm thinking of breaking up with him." I admitted then walked into my office before they could say anything.

After work, I went to a coffee shop. As I was sipping on my coffee, a man sat in the chair in front of me.

"So I guess I forgot to mention that your hair still looks amazing even though it's brown." I looked up from my tablet to see Yoongi.

"And your gray hair makes you look like a grandfather. Is that real gray hair?" I retorted.

"It's hair dye." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Why are you even in Seoul? I thought you moved."

"I moved back after Hyoah's mom and I broke up." Yoongi said.

"You sure you didn't leave her without notice like you did with me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"It was mutual, she knows I'm here."

"So where is Hyoah?" I asked, "I know her name because you said it last night."

"Hyoah is with her mom now." Yoongi said, "So wanna hang out."

I looked at my phone and pretended I got a text, "Uh no sorry. My boyfriend, Haeil texted me, he's asking me to meet him. At least he won't leave me like you did." I said then got up, leaving my spot.

When I got home, nobody was there. I went into my bed and an unknown number messaged me: "Hey Jiminie."

The nickname Yoongi gave me.

I immediately called that number and Yoongi answered.

"How do you still have my number??" I asked.

Yoongi sighed through the phone and said, "I never got rid of it... Because I never stopped loving you."

Please vote and comment~