2.2

Yoongi's POV
I felt like Jimin felt like he was responsible and I didn't want him to feel like that at all.

"Appa!" Hyoah shook me awake, "Why are you cuddled up to short guy?"

I groaned as I sat up and pulled Hyoah on my lap, "His name is Jimin."

Jimin's eyes slowly opened, "Hyung?" When he realized that Hyoah was on my lap, he sat up quickly and covered his bare chest with the blanket, pulling it off of me.

Being the idiot I am, wearing shorts and a tank top, I was now freezing cold and started hugging Hyoah tightly.

"Appa, you're squishing me!" Hyoah laughed thinking it was a game. I looked over at Jimin who was smiling at us two.

I let go of Hyoah and smiled, "Sorry, honey." I kissed her cheek. "Go get dressed and we'll go get ice cream."

Hyoah jumped off and ran to her room, leaving Jimin and I alone in my bedroom.

"I-I'll get dressed then leave. You should spend some time with Hyoah." Jimin stood up and pulled on a shirt.

"Aren't you going to come with us? I get her every weekend and I want you guys to get close." I said honestly.

"Why do you want us to get close?" He tilted his head adorably.

"Duh, just in case we become a family." I smirked.

I saw the red appear on his face, "It's too soon for that, I still don't trust you."

"You're afraid I'll leave? I promise I won't." I told him.

Jimin shrugged, "Just get ready so we can take Hyoah to the ice cream shop."

After both of us got ready and went to Hyoah's room.

"Hyoah, you ready?" I asked as I walked into her room.

She jumped up and down, "Yes appa!" The sun dress she was wearing was backwards and her sandals were on the wrong feet.

I held in my laughter and helped her wear her dress correctly as Jimin fixed her shoes.

Hyoah smiled happily, "Now let's go get ice cream!"

Jimin's POV

We were at the ice cream shop. Due to Yoongi being a freak, he forced me to share ice cream with him while Hyoah ate hers happily.

I took the spoon and put it in my mouth after I took it out, Yoongi said,"You have something right there." Yoongi poked at my lip then pecked my lips.

I just chuckled, "You really did miss that."

"Ew. Eomma wouldn't like that." Hyoah mad a face like she was about to puke.

"Well neither would my dad." I mumbled, I knew I had to tell my dad soon but I was scared to.

"Hyoah, be nice. He may be your new eomma soon." Yoongi ordered.

Hyoah gasped, "Eomma really wouldn't like that then. Especially since she still likes you."

Please vote and comment~ Again, I apologize for how short it is, school and reading is getting in the way.