2.4

Jimin's POV
After about the fifth time catching Hyoah from the slide, I heard someone shouting my name.

"Park Jimin!" I looked over to see my dad. Oh hell no...

"Hyoah, go on a play on the pirate ship." I smiled and pat her back as I headed over towards my dad and Yoongi.

"What do you want?" I asked my father.

"Why are you here with Yoongi?" He said in a rude voice.

I sighed, I might as well confess, "I'm dating him again."

"Again?? Park Jimin, you know what that means! You're fired from your job, and you are no longer part of the family!" He shouted causing people to look at us.

"Yes father, I'm fine with that. But... You can't fire me." I smirked.

Yoongi's eyes widened, he probably didn't know what I meant.

"You aren't the owner of the company anymore. You are just one of the co workers." I had this all planned out in case we got caught.

"Wait, who bought the company?" Yoongi asked, not aware of this.

"Namjoon hyung. And you know he doesn't mind us being together." I continued smirking, "And don't worry, father, I'll pack up and move out when I get home."

My father made a 'tsk' sound and walked off.

"Wait, so where will you be living?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, I know I declined last time... But now I really need a home so can I move in with you?" I asked Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled, "Of course."

~

The next day I moved into Yoongi's place.

"Sorry, babe. I have to go take Hyoah to the train station to drop her off with her mom, I'll help you unpack when I get back." Yoongi missed my cheek and put Hyoah's backpack on her.

I nodded, "That's fine. I'll see you later."

I unpacked and unpacked, realizing how torn down this apartment was to.

After I unpacked, Yoongi still wasn't home so I decided to go on the computer and look for better apartments. Luckily, I still had a my of money in my bank and my father couldn't do anything about it this time.

When Yoongi got back, he apologized for how late he was because Hyoah apparently wanted to eat dinner with both of them.

"You weren't cheating right?" I smirked, knowing he wasn't.

"Oh shut up." Yoongi laughed and sat next to me, "Why are you looking for apartments?"

"I still have money so I was thinking of moving into a better apartment with you." I smiled.

"But you shouldn't waste all your money on this." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

I shook my head, "I have a lot of money. After you left me last time, I decided to make my own separate bank account and put all the money I made with my job into it."

Yoongi smiled, "I have such a smart fiancé."

"Fiancé? What?" I raised my eyebrow.

Yoongi put on a blank face, "Oh yeah... The proposal is supposed to come first... Sorry, I'm new with these things."

I was still confused. Yoongi pulled out a box from his pocket and opened it up, "So will you marry me?" He asked with a poker face on as if nothing happened.

"This is sudden... I guess so." I shrugged, not sure on what to say.

Yoongi laughed, "You're adorable." He said then slipped the ring onto my finger.

"Saranghae." Yoongi smirked then kissed my lips.

Before I knew it, he pinned me on the floor and depended the kiss.

He cupped my cheek with one hand and let the tongue slip in.

This was probably the most beautiful moment in life. I would never forget this moment.

~
Next chapter is the Epilogue~
Sorry it's ending so soon, well it's actually a lot of chapters.
Don't ask for a sequel, it ain't happening~
But volunteer butterfly will be my next yoonmin fanfic, the first chapter actually already up~
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~