1.1

Pleaseeee vote, I keep saying I see less votes on each chapter and nothing happens, I just get less votes, so if you are loyal, please VOTE~

Yoongi's POV

"So..." I sat on my bed as Jimin stood in front of me, "What's the problem that you just had to rush into the bathroom while I was taking a shower?" I asked with a towel around my waist and wet hair.
P
"Um... We have to break up." Jimin said.

"What the fuck?? Look, I'm sorry you caught me in the shower, but that wasn't my fault!" I panicked.

"N-no, calm down hyung. We have to fake break up." Jimin told me.

"Can you explain to me first why?" I asked, annoyed and worried

"I'm engaged." Jimin bluntly said making me pissed off.

I stood up, "And you didn't tell me before?? Were you engaged while dating Alex or are you engaged to her??"

"Hyung~" Jimin whined, "Please listen. I just went to a marriage meeting and my parents are forcing me to marry this really nice girl for our company! I told them I'd break up with you but I have a plan... Or not a plan but I'll just break off the engagement after getting to know her better so for now we have to fake break up."

I rolled my eyes, "Or... We actually break up and you can come to me when and IF you get everything sorted out."

I started to get dressed, not caring if Jimin was looking.

Once I got dressed, I looked at Jimin who was sitting on his bed, tears threatening to fall. Actually, they did fall.

"Look, babe... I was just getting in the roll." I smirked and kissed his cheek, feeling bad about the joke.

He hit me lightly and whined, "That was a terrible joke, hyung!"

I sat on his lap and kissed his pouting plump lips passionately.

I backed away, and tears were still falling, "What's wrong?"

"What? Nothing." Jimin shook his head.

"But you're crying." My eyes were widened, "Stop lying."

"Hyung, your hair is wet. The water dripped on my face." Jimin laughed. Great, now I feel dumb.

"So... I should go back to my apartment..." I sighed.

Jimin shook his head, "I'll feel bad, I know you don't like living that way. We can just hide you when my parents are over."

"What about the rent I haven't paid." I asked.

"Don't worry about that, I already paid for all of it." Jimin assured me.

"Thanks babe." I smiled.

Jimin's POV

We decided to go on a date. I explained to Yoongi that I had to go back to the cafe at six and he's fine with that.

"What about Binsoo? Isn't this technically cheating on her?" Yoongi asked after I told him the girl's name.

I shook my head, "I'll explain to her, she'll understand."

The two of us went to the park.

I sat on the swing and Yoongi pushed me.

"I'm tired, can you push me this time?" Yoongi whined and it made me chuckle.

"Alright." I got up and pushed him on the swing.

After that, we went to have lunch at a sandwich place.

Yoongi apparently hadn't eaten since yesterday at lunch so he was eating quickly.

"Wow..." I laughed.

"Shut up." Yoongi harshly said.

"Why didn't you eat last night?" I asked.

Yoongi glared at me, "Cuz your fucking bossy side came out and I had so much work last night at work."

"You're fault for slacking off during the day." I shrugged.

We went to a movie after eating.

More than one movie, like two or three.

Finally, it was time to meet Binsoo.

"Sorry, hyung." I hugged him.

"It's fine. Have fun. I'm just gonna go to my apartment and pick up some stuff." He said then walked off.

I went straight to the cafe and waited for Binsoo.

About ten minutes later, Binsoo walked up to me and sat in the seat across of me, "S-sorry I'm late Jimin oppa."

"It's fine, Binsoo. Don't worry about it." I smiled, "But can I ask you a favor?"

She nodded, "Yes, what is it?" She asked me.

"Can we just pretend we are engaged. And towards the marriage, break it off?" I asked.

Binsoo thought for a bit then nodded, "That's fine with me. I have someone I like myself... Even if he never does talk to me or anyone." Binsoo smiled, "I'm pretty sure you don't wanna get married because you have someone, right? Go and date them as long as they understand our situation."

"Yes, thanks for understanding." I smiled.

I bought dinner for her then went straight home. Yoongi was laying down asleep. So early... It's only 8 pm.

Thing is... I couldn't help but wonder who Binsoo liked... It seemed a bit suspicious.

Please vote and comment~