0.6

~I seriously hate seeing less votes ;-; PLS VOTE~
Yoongi's POV

Oh my god... I actually kissed him.

Jimin wasn't pulling back or anything, I'm surprised.

I pulled back and he gave me a disgusted face and rolled out of bed, "Now I'm gonna get sick."

I rolled my eyes, "Look, babe-"

"Gross! Don't call me babe! I'm not that close to you." He stormed out of my room and I could hear the front door shut.

I really did piss him off...

I got up from my bed and washed my face. I wanted to kiss him again so badly but I know he didn't have the same feelings as I do.

Jimin's POV

I should have never left work early. Why the fuck did he kiss me?? That idiot!

My heart wouldn't stop beating so fast. Why? Did I love him? No... I actually have a girl I'm dating...(Yep I'm adding something lol have fun)

I can't tell her that I kissed someone else... She'll kill me. Also, I actually liked Yoongi's kiss better...

Aishhh I need to stop thinking like that!

The next day, I went to work without any sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about Yoongi.

I saw Yoongi at his desk and immediately gave him some work, "Write this article and print out these papers and come with me to a meeting and-"

Yoongi put his hand in front of my mouth, "Dude, shut your rich bossy mouth up. Give me one thing at a time or are you mad at me because of yesterday."

My face started to become hot, "Just do your work." I walked straight to my office.

As I was working, I got a phone call, expecting it to be Namjoon, "Hello?"

"Oppa!" My girlfriend's voice, Alex, said.

She's a foreign exchange student in college so she was visiting her home country, I haven't seen her in a while due to that.

"Hey Jagiya~" My smile brightened.

I heard her sigh through the phone, "It's been a while since we saw each other since you've been so busy with work, can I visit you at work?"

"Uh, I guess so... When?" Not even my closest friends knew I had a girlfriend, they all thought I was still gay.

"Today. I'm in front of the building now. Bye." She said and hung up.

Shit... I'm not prepared and I have a meeting soon.

"Ok, boss... I did what you said and printed the papers... But that's all I did." Yoongi walked into my office and placed down papers.

"Ok... Go do the others." I waved my hand to shoo him off.

Yoongi smirked and placed his hand on my desk and leaned on my face, "Are you embarrassed or something?"

I blinked a few times and tried hard not to blush, I have a girlfriend...

His face got closer and closer, I know he was just teasing me so I glanced my eyes away from him, "Get away..."

"Oppa!" I heard Alex shout.

I pushed Yoongi away and stood up, I ran over to her and hugged her but she pushed me away, "Why would you cheat on me?"

"I wasn't cheating!" I promised. Then she gave me a peck on the lips.

"I'm going to trust you for now." She told me.

"Who are you?" Yoongi said rudely.

"I'm Alex, you're boss's girlfriend. Jimin seems right, you do seem like someone who doesn't work." My girlfriend said.

Yoongi's POV

I'm so ready to punch that Alex girl right now. I didn't know Jimin had a girlfriend and I feel really bad about it. But now there's nothing to do about it...

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~
I know earlier I made Jimin say he was gay but then last chapter I indirectly said he was straight so let's just say he was gay in high school and "straight" now