Part 31

Zayn POV;

I was angry. No, more than angry; I was furious. Louis had been dragged off for a second time over an hour ago and I know that when he returned he would not be well off. The cells width was small and my pacing was making me dizzy as I waited anxiously for Louis to be returned to us.

When the cell door finally opened again I rushed forward only to have Louis thrown right at me. I stumbled slightly but managed to stay upright thanks to Niall's hand on my back helping me; and a bit of my supernatural speed and strength helped a bit too.

Louis moaned slightly and tried to move away from me half heartedly pushing against my chest before giving up and collapsing against me.

"Oh, what have they done to you?" I sighed laying him on the bed only just vacated by Harry.

"Is he okay?" Niall asked.

"He's fine." I lied.

"Niall, lets leave Zayn to help Louis and talk over here okay?" Harry suggested but forcefully moved Niall to the corner opposite and angling him so he couldn't see Louis.

"What did you do to make them so angry?" I asked looking at his abused face.

"I may have told them that thinking it the leading cause of confusion so they should all just stop thinking like the baboons they are." Louis mumbled.

"I'm sure that antagonising them was the best option for you." I sigh shaking my head at Louis' stubbornness. My friends were definitely going to lead me to an early grave if they continued like this. Well another early grave at any rate.

"Definitely." Louis winced. "They kept trying to convince me there is no such thing as Earth and that my name is Prisoner 8415."

"Try and rest okay?" I sigh knowing it would be difficult to heal him especially with the emotional torture he had obviously also been put through. Maybe I should be glad that he was so stubborn otherwise we may have had Prisoner 8451 here instead of Louis and that would have broken my heart. I just hope they don't get the chance to make it happen.