02

Valeria's P.O.V

A few hours later we finally landed. We hoped off the plane and got our suitcases from the airport. We went over to a car and hoped in. A song played on the speakers. I'm not sure what the name of the song was but I liked it.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever,

we knew every line now I can't remember,

how it goes but I know I won't forget her,

because we danced all night all night to the best song ever"

"wow. Simon, what was the name of that song?" I asked Simon as he hoped into the car.

"It's called 'Best Song Ever' by One Direction. It was only released afew days ago and it has already hit number one with over 20 million views"

"No wonder"

Simon gave me a few tips how to handle the boys before we finally arrived at a house.

"go straight in" Simon said pointing to the door. I done just as I was told.

Liam's P.O.V

A girl entered the door "Hello?" She said looking around. Louis walked up to her.

"Hello. I'm Louis" he said to the the girl.

"Hello. I'm Valeria" she mocked back at him. I couldnt help but to laugh when I walked over to her.

"hello. I'm Liam. That's Harry, Zayn and Niall." I said pointing over to the others who were at the time tackling eachother. They got up off the ground and walk over to join us.

"Do you like food?" Niall asked her.

"No...I LOVE food!" She exclaimed as a large smile grew across his face.

"Do you like cats-and carrots-and mirrors" Harry, Louis and Zayn all asked Valeria cutting off one another.

"yes, love em'and hell yeah!" She said giggling a little at the end. "what...what do you think of ..s-spoons?"I said with a bit of a nervous voice. "Yuck. Hate em'."

"Good. So do I"

Simon walked in and everyones eyes were all on him. "Uncle Simon...can we keep her?" Louis asked trying to do puppy dog eyes. Before he could answer, his phone rung. "i need to take this" he said walking back outside.

Valeria's P.O.V

There were afew wispers going around the room. Every now and then I would look over my shoulder and see the boy with blonde hair and charming blue eyes looking at me. Simon walked back in. "So, can we keep her?" Niall said as Simon was walking towards us. "well she is your babysitter"

"Babysitter??!" All of the boys exclaimed at the same time.

"Why do these boys need a babysitter. They seem like they can look after them selves??"

"well when I go out of town I can't keep an eye on them and I can't trust them alone" he said looking over at the boys. "And trust me, they can't really look after themselves."

"i was really expecting younger boys to babysit...."

"i can give the job to someone else if you don't think you can handle them. It's up to you." All eyes were now on me. Harry, Louis and Niall were all giving me puppy dog eyes to stay. Anyway, I had to take the job, I couldn't go back home. "This might be a challenge, but I'm willing to give it a try" all the boys cheered. Niall walked out of the room with tears in his eyes. Liam saw him and followed him out.

Niall's P.O.V

I got a text from my girlfriend Katarina. I opened the text and I read it.

'niall, Im super sorry, I just can't do it anymore, I...I cheated on you. I'm sorry.'