14

Valeria's P.O.V

I just wanted to run, but i knew he probably had a knife or gun or something on him.

Just at that moment, Taylah and Niall entered. Taylah was also scared and shocked.

Taylah's P.O.V

Dan, Valeria's 'dad' the one who kidnapped Valeria from Zayn's family when she was younger.

But the biggest shock is how did he find her and what does he want.

He turned around and was now facing Niall and I.

"Hello there Taylah, how have you been lately?" he asks me.

"I'm fine but what i would like to know is what you're doing here."

"Well im just here to pick-up Valeria and take her back home with me. So we'll just be on our way." he says. It's clear by the way he talks that he'd been drinking.

"I'm- I'm sorry but you can't take her anywhere." Niall said, clear that he was absolutely scared.

Niall's P.O.V

I can't let him take her, especially when he isn't her actual father.

"I'm- I'm sorry but you can't take her anywhere." I say, absolutely scared of what he'll do.

"And why is that?" he asks.

"Because we know what you've done to her and she isn't even your daughter." i snap back.

"Hey, what's all the shouting about?" Zayn walked in with Liam, Louis and Harry following behind.

"Oh good, the whole gang is here." he says half serious half sarcastically.

He grabbed Valeria's arm strongly, which i could tell, hurt her.

"So why don't you go and start packing and i'll just wait down here?" He says, I'm just about ready to throw a punch at him.

"No," Valeria says back, quietly.

"What'd you say?" He asks, with anger growing in his face.

Valeria's P.O.V

My whole body was fully engulfed with fear.

"I said no. I don't want to go back with you ever again!" i shouted.

"Well, that leaves me no choice." he said with a slight grin.

Before i knew it, i was being held with a knife to my neck.

"Now, Taylah darling, could you go and pack Valeria a small bag for us?"

He'd never kill me... Would he?

"Su-Sure." Taylah said, full of anger but also on the verge or crying.

Now it was just Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry, Zayn, Dan and I, just standing here, with fear spread across the boys and my faces.

"D-Dan, you do know you dont have to do this," Niall spoke up. Shit, he has no idea what he is getting himself into.

Dan's focus was set on Niall now, so this is probably my only chance.

I kicked him in the balls, making him release me from his grip, but now, he was heading for Niall, holding the knife firmly im his hand.

Niall's P.O.V

Dan was heading right for me. To kill me.

The space in between got smaller and smaller as he approached me. I have no idea how to block knives from stabbing me, so i guess, this is the end.

He was only a few arm lengths away. I squeezed my eyes shut, waiting for the pain to rush thorough my body any moment now.

I waited a few seconds but i didn't feel a thing. I opened my eyes to find Valeria with the knife in her stomach, pretty far in I should add. She yelled in pain.

Dan raced out the door, but that was the least of my problems, i needed to get Valeria to the hospital.

"We have to go, quickly." i said as i picked up Valeria bridal style and carried her out to the car with the boys closely behind.

"Valeria, stay awake, for all of us." i whispered.

"Niall, i feel sleepy." she whispered back.

"Just stay awake, we are only about 5 minutes away from the hospital."

She was loosing a lot of blood, i hope she will make it.

We were going faster then the speed limit to get Valeria to the hospital as fast as we could, only to be pulled over by the police.

"You were going over the - oh, um, I'll be back really quickly," the officer said as he looked over at Valeria then ran over to the police car, not long after returning.

"An ambulance will be here in 10 to 15 minutes," the officier said. That's too long, she will die if we wait here that long.

Without thinking, i picked her up bridal style and ran in the direction for the hospital.

-

"HELP! I NEED A NURSE!" i said running into the hospital.

Two nurses approached Valeria with a stretcher.

I layed her down on the stretcher, but she won't let go of my hand.

"We need to take her straight to surgery, we have no time, bring the boy with her." one of the nurses say.

I run with the stretcher as it makes its way to the surgery room.

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't come past this point." one of the nurses say.

I kiss her slightly on the forehead then i take a seat on the uncomfortable hospital chairs and wait for the others to arrive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, how was that chapter :)

Im getting used to longer chapters now :)

So 1.6K reads.... That's a lot

I wanna make this short because im super tried.

Letsmake this goal a little harder...1.75K+ for next chapter and 85 votes? Sound good??

Byee until next time :)