09- (part 1)

Louis' P.O.V

I was still amazed at how gorgeous Taylah was. Her image kept on floating around in my head.

Her darkish blonde hair that sat on her shoulders, the hazel eyes, the few freckles that spread across her nose and a bit onto her cheeks.

I never thought that i'd get over Eleanor when we broke up two months ago.

I saw Zayn take Valeria somewhere leaving Taylah sitting at the table alone.

This seemed like the perfect time to go and talk to Taylah.

Taylah's P.O.V

"Valeria, could i please introduce you to some people?" Zayn said.

"Uhhh sure." Valeria said.

Zayn lead Valeria off somewhere, leaving me all alone.

I do know a few people but they don't know me.

I looked around the room and out of the corner of ny eye, i saw Five Seconds Of Summer. I swear it was them.

A figure stepped infront of me and distracted my thoughts.

I looked up and saw a familiar face.

It was Louis Tomlinson from One Direction! I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Hello!" Louis said distracting my thoughts again.

"Hi.' i said nervously, hoping he wouldn't notice it in my voice.

"You must be Valeria's friend, Taylah."

"I guess that's me." i said and we both shared a giggle.

~

~

~

Okay, so yes, it's late and extremely short! I went to post a few chapters the other day to find they got deleted :'(:'(

So, part 2 of this chapter should be up, next 2 days (can't really promise anything, sorry x( )

So, 699 reads, 48 votes, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Just don't forget to keep on voting!

Do you think my newest book should be a One Direction fan fic or 5 Seconds Of Summer fan fic? Comment what you think it should be.

Well, i guess that's kinda it. :/

Can i please have 50+ votes on the story and 650+ reads, maybe even 700 reads??

So until next time ...... GOODBYE! Don't forget to vote and comment!