17

*4PM, the afternoon of the date*

Valeria's P.O.V

"Niall, can you at least tell me what I have to were then? Formal? Causal?" I begged Niall. I've been nagging him for the last 15 minutes to drop hints where we are going for the date, but he still refused.

"Wear whatever you're comfortable in," He smiled, kissing my cheek, "Now, go and get ready, we leave in half an hour."

With being told that, I walked off to my room to get ready.

I decided on wearing shorts and a shirt that had 'We Won't Stop, Until We Surrender" printed on the front and some blue vans.

I picked up my phone off charge and walked back to the kitchen, just sitting there, waiting for Niall.

-

"Ready?" He asked, five minutes later, entering the kitchen.

"Let's go," I said smiling, him quickly returning it.

-

"Niallllll, how much longer until we get there?" I asked.

We had been driving now for 15 minutes, and I was already bored staring out the window of the car and Niall drove us somewhere he wouldn't tell me.

"About 45 minutes," he replied, keeping his eyes on the road.

I decided to go onto Twitter to pass time.

it'd been 2 weeks since I last went on twitter but I still expected the normal dull timeline.

I was shocked when I logged in. I had 998,743 Followers now, that's like 998,000 more follows since last time.

I decided to tweet something.

'@Valee_1316: Hello world :) xx'

A few seconds later, my mentions were going crazy.

'@niallerrrrrrr_: @Valee_1316 Hello! How are you?' I replied, ' @niallerrrrrrr_ good thank you .'

'@lalalaladirectioner: @Valee_1316 VALERIA! ILYSM! PLEASE FOLLOW ME ×49' I quickly followed her and replied, '@lalalaladirectioner Done :) and thank you, ILY TOO!'

I replied to about 49 other people, a majority of them asking for follows. instead of following them separately, decided on going with a follow spree.

'@Valee_1316: Follow spree? RT for a follow?' Almost instantly, I had about 873 RT's.

I followed everybody who RT'd until I was at a follow limit.

'@valee_1316: follow limit guys, sorry if I haven't followed you! I'll do another one soon'

I replied to a lot of questions before I decided to log out of twitter and take in where we were.

We were at the beach, just as the sun was setting.