04

Zayn's P.O.V

Liam told me that the news was 'more ment for me', whatever that meant. I dident ask any questions, I just walked down the hall to the doctor. He was holding an envelope. I was abit curious what was inside. "Uh..excuse me. I'm Zayn. Liam sent me here to talk to you. Is that correct?" "Yes. Now Zayn, there is something that you really need to know. We have tracked down Valerias birth certificate. I'm not sure if its good or bad news in your opinion." He told me as he handed me the envelope. "Take a look."

I couldn't believe it. I just stood there, not moving a mussel, just staring st the paper. "But...how?? How is Valeria my," I started to drift off as I spoke. "Your sister. I am not too sure. I think your mother will explain all of this to you."

I walked back to the room where Valeria and the boys were. 'Valerias my sister, but how' that's all that went through head. Over and over. I also wondered if I should tell the other boys about this. They are Lile family to me, I think they deserve to know. I opened the door and everyone stopped talking, and faced me. "So why did he have to tell you?" Niall asked in a polite way. I really think I should tell them. "Well, the doctor had an envelope, which had Valerias birth certificate in it. He told me to open it up and look it. I was reading through it and saw the name Valeria Malik. August 16th, 1995. I froze in my spot. I couldn't believe it."

All of them gasped, except for Liam. He already knew. "I KNEW IT!" Louis exclaimed. "Lou, no you dident." Harry replied. "Yeah, I know. I just wanted to say that for once." We all had a little laugh. It felt weird knowing that I have another younger sister. And not knowing about her for for 18 years. I just wanted her to wake up.

All of sudden, a thought crossed my mind. Who was the person she was living with?

My thoughts got interrupted when the docter came back in.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your little gathering here but its getting late now and only two people can stay the night with her here."

"If its okay with you boys I want to stay here cus'...you know, she's my sister. And if Niall or Liam want to stay aswell?" I told the boys. Harry looked a bit sad when I only said Niall or Liam can stay the night.

Niall's P.O.V

I really wanted to stay the night but Liam might of also.

"Liam of you wanna stay the night you can. It's your choice."

"Niall you can stay the night. I really need a good night sleep." Liam told me. He slept almost all of yesterday, why was he tired. I think he knows.

"sure. I'll stay here with Zayn and Valeria for the night." I told them as Harry walked out the door. I wasn't sure what that was all about.

"Well we should head off now. It's pretty late," Liam said as the rest of the boys got out of their chairs and followed Liam. "Bye guys."

-

*the next day*

I woke up almost instantly to the smell of Maccas. "Wake- oh my carrots Niall! We dident even make a sound on the way in! How did you-" Louis started to exclaim. Harry held up the bag of Maccas. "Oh. Right."

Harry and Liam handed out the food. That got me 4x bacon and egg mcmuffins, 4x sausage and egg mcmuffins, 3x hashbrowns and heaps more of food. Gosh, they know me so well.

-

-

For the next 5 days it pretty much continued like that.

-

-

For the last 6-7 days I had never left Valerias side not even once.

It was around 10:30am when I was just sitting there, with my head in my hands, then I looked up and saw that Valerias arm moved. I thought I was just imagining it, but then her arm moved again. I couldn't believe it. She was awake. She slowly opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was me. Dr. Smith was walking past and he saw that Valeria was awake.

"Valeria, your awake," he said," now, if I may, can I please look you over quickly so I can let you go?" "Yeah. Sure thing."

It took about five minutes and she had been fully looked over. Dr. Smith said she was fine to leave when she was ready.

Valeria's P.O.V

"Okay, are you and the boys ready to go?" I asked Niall. "Yes. I wanna prank the boys before we leave though." He told me.

He told me what to do. I just played along with it. Niall went down the hall to the boys screaming "SHE'S AWAKE! VALERIA WOKE UP!" he ran back down the hall and into the room with the other boys following him. "Niall, I thought you said she was awake?" Said a voice who I think was Zayn. "Well she was a minute ago." They all came and crowded around my bed. I waited for the perfect, silent moment to yell "Hi." They all jumped in stardlement and shock. Niall and I both fell over in laughter. After about 2 minutes, the other boys joined in laughing. We all calmed down after a while. "Um, boys, not trying to be rude, but can I please speek to Valeria about that thing please?" Zayn asked the boys. They all knew what he was talking about and went out of the door.

"Um, Valeria, well, when I was filling out the paper work, we needed to pit in your last name, it we had no idea what it was, so they done a test. Valeria.....your.....your my sister." He struggled to get the last bit out.

A/N- I know this chapter isn't the best. but yeah, that's all I got.

I am so tired. why do I always leave it to the last minute to write.

any who, what does everyone think of One Directions new song 'Can't Let Her Go'? I absolutely am in love with it.

okay so for the next chapter 68+ reads on the WHOLE story (everytime you read a chapter it adds a read to the the whole story read) 11+ votes on the whole story and 17+ comments on the whole stort! good luck!!!

Read. Comment. Vote. if you like the story get your friends to read it!

that's all for now. I'm tired (it's 10:45pm here). so byeee for now!!!