07

Valeria's P.O.V

It took me a while to fully understand what they just told me.

i'm going on tour with One Direction!

I quickly got up and went to hug each of them, one at a time.

I was so happy. And things got better, I was allowed to bring a friend, my best friend Taylah.

Taylah and I became friends when she moved from Australia to New York back in 4th grade. we've been besties ever since.

I went up to Zayn to hug him again. "Thank- you Zayn."I told him

Just as I pulled out of the hug, he started to speak. "It's no problem. I wanted you to come, we all did. I even started arguing with Simon."

I couldn't help it but to let out a little giggle after he told me that last part. "Well I should go and call Taylah, my best friend who i'm going to bring along. Can I please borrow a phone?"

"Where's yours?" Harry said.

"Don't you remember when you threw it in the pool a few weeks ago after I told you we aren't adopting all of the cat shop?"

"Oh, right." Harry said looking down at his feet.

"Here, you can borrow mine." Liam said extending out his arm with his phone In his hand.

'thanks." I said with a smile. I took the phone and walked outside.

I quickly dialed Taylah's number. she picked up after a few rings.

"Hello." Taylah said.

"Tay!"

"Vale!" Taylah yelled back, "Where in the world are you?"

"I'm actually in London."

"London? What? Why?"

"I have a really good babysitting job! It's the best!"

"Oh, okay."

"Anyway, I have some great news! the people i'm babysitting are going to be visiting Australia for a few weeks and they are taking me along with them. They said I can bring a friend. Wanna come?"

"Hell yeah! Oh my god. One Direction are going to be in Australia around then as well! We might meet them! fangirling!"

"I think we might meet them as well."

She was a HUGE fan of them, so, I decided not to tell her that we were going to Australia with them. Or that Zayn is my brother. When she finds out, she is going to kill me that I kept this from her.

"So, when do I have to be in London. I still have to buy plane tickets."

"You my friend, don't need to buy any tickets. they are paying for the whole trip! and we are flying you over in about a week. sound good?"

"Sounds great. well, we have to talk some other time. I have to go to work. ill text you later."

"Okay, bye!"

I hung up and walked inside.

*While Valeria was outside*

Niall's P.O.V

"Okay, so Harry and Louis, decorations, Zayn and Liam, guest list and music and i'll get the food. Sound okay?"

"Yep." the rest of the boys said in sync.

"Um, Zayn, Valeria told me that she likes Five Seconds Of Summer and Little Mix. Can you try and get Perrie and the girls to preform. She said it has been her dream to see them preform." Louis told us. I was surprised how much he now knew about Valeria.

"Yeah, they probably will. Niall, do you want to see if Ash and the boys want to come along and preform?" Zayn asked me.

"Yeah, i'll ask."

The party is gong to be awesome!

Just at that moment, Valeria walked back inside, smiling showing her big dimples! which looks adorable.

"Okay, so Taylah is coming on the tour, and im gonna warn you now, she is a HUGE directioner. She might freak out a bit the first time she sees you." I had a feeling that Valeria hasn't told Taylah that she is actually going to be touring with us.

"You haven't told Taylah that she is touring with us, have you?" I asked her.

"Welllllll, no, not really." she said playing with her hands looking down at the ground. she looked so cute when she done that.

"Well, I need to go and make a quick phone call." Zayn announced while taking his phone out of his pocket. he walked outside.

Zayn's P.O.V

I dialed Perrie's number, and almost instantly, she picked up.

"Zayn!" Perrie said almost shouting.

"Perrie!"

"Zayn, i'm sorry but you have to kinda make this quick, we're going for an interview in 5 minutes."

"Oh, Okay. so, we're planning Valeria's surprise party and we found out that she loves Little Mix and she has always wanted to see them preform live. So we were wondering if you could maybe get the girls to preform. so could you?"

"Sure. We'll be there. Sorry Zayn, the interview is about to start, I have to go. I love you!"

"I love you too Perrie." after I said that she hung up.

I saw the door open and Valeria walked out.

"Hey, Zayn, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"I was just wondering, when are you going to tell your fans about us being brother and sister?"

"Well, probably when we're in Australia. So you can still surprise Taylah. sound good?"

"Perfect."

Niall's P.O.V

while Valeria was outside, I decided to quickly text Ashton.

the texts read:

Niall: Hey, ash, could you and the boys preform at Zayn's sisters birthday. She is absolutely in love with you guys.

Ash: sure. sounds great. we'll be there.

Niall: oh, and don't tell her. its a surprise party.

Ash: okay

this party is going to be great. she is going to love it.

-

-

-

A/N- what do you guys think so far? yeah, I know its a REALLY late update but there has been a lot of things to do. move house, assignments, ect. im hopefully going to be updating the next 2-3 chapters in the next 2 weeks while im on holidays (yay!)

well, ive been reading a super good book called Little Things by JustTheGirlOnFire I really think it should have more reads! Go and check it out? for me?

okay, i'd like to aim, 385+ reads and 31+ votes before I post the next chapter!

so until next time, byee