08

Harry's P.O.V

over the last week, the boys and I have had to sneak out to go and get stuff for Valeria's party.

we rented out a party room to hold the party in. It was all coming together. It looked amazing, I can't wait for Valeria to see it.

"Harry, I've got the food. Where should I put it?" Niall said interrupting my thoughts.

"Over there mate."

Zayn had invited their whole family so that Valeria could meet them.

Valeria's P.O.V

The boys pretty much forced me to go and buy 'something nice' for tonight.

I have no idea what was going to happen, but living with these boys, you have no idea what is going to happen.

I didn't wanna go shopping but i thought i would ask my new friend, Cassidy along.

"Oh my gosh! Vale, you have to try in this one! Oh, and don't forget about this on!" Cassidy said as we walked through the store.

"Cass, you think i should try on everything that you see."

"Yeah, I know."

We walked pass a few more racks of dresses then I found a dress that looked absolutely amazing.

"Cass, I think I found the perfect dress."

It was a blue dress that sat just above the knee.

"Wow. It's gorgeous. try it on!"

"I will."

I quickly searched the rack for my size. As soon as I found it, I grabbed it and went to try it on.

I walked out of the change rooms and out to show Cassidy.

"Wow. You look like the definition of perfect. You look absolutely gorgeous. Give us a spin."

I done a little spin for her.

"That's the one."

"It's the one." I repeated.

I went back and changed into my other clothes.

I quickly purchased the dress and Cassidy and I just walked around the mall for about a hour.

I saw Cassidy look at the time on her phone.

"Crap! Valeria, I have to go before i'm late for work."

"Okay, bye Cass."

After she was gone I decided to call Harry to come and pick me up.

As we pulled into the driveway of the house, Harry told me I have to be ready by five. I looked at the time and it was already 3:30.

I raced upstairs and into the bathroom. I had a shower and washed my hair within a good 20 minutes.

Just for now, I got dressed into some random clothes to get ready in.

I dried my hair and put it into a bun with a braid going up the back of my head. I also put a tiny bit of make-up on and put in a pair of earrings which hung just over my ear.

"Ready yet?" Harry shouted from down stairs.

"Coming." I shouted back.

I slid on my shoes and grabbed my clutch before heading downstairs.

At the last 4 steps, Niall put his hand out to help me down the last few steps.

"You look stunning Valeria." Niall spoke-up.

I felt my cheeks go a red. "Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself Niall."

Niall looked really cute. He was dressed in a tuxedo, along with the other boys.

Ever since Niall started talking when I first moved in, I, for some reason, wanted to be a bit more than friends. I told Louis last week that I like him hoping he doesn't tell anyone, especially Niall.

"Okay, so before we go, we have a gift for you," Zayn said holding out a little gift bag, "Happy birthday little sis." He said embracing me in a hug.

"Happy birthday Valeria." The rest of the boys said in sync.

I opened the gift bag to find an iPhone.

I let out a little giggle. "Thanks guys."

"Ahh, not trying to wreck the moment or anything, but we kinda have to leave." Liam said.

"Oh, right." Louis said.

We got into the car which was parked in the driveway.

Niall's P.O.V

Valeria looks so gorgeous tonight. Ever since I met Valeria, I knew she was the one who was going to be my princess. It was pretty much love at first sight. I don't wanna tell her that I like her because i'm worried that she won't like me back.

It was only a quick 5 minute drive to the venue as it was only 2 blocks away.

As we pulled up in front of it, I could see the amazement in her eyes.

"Surprise." we all said in sync.

"Come on, there are more surprises to come." Louis said.

we walked inside and Valeria was so surprised, a tear rolled down her cheek.

I wiped the tear off with my thumb and whispered, "Don't cry." A smile appeared as her head lifted and her eyes met mine.

We gazed into each others eyes. Foe me, it felt like we were the only two people in the world.

Then we were interrupted.

"Valeria!" Someone shouted.

Valeria instantly knew who it was.

"Taylah!? Wait, how are you here?"

Liam flew me in. I've even had the chance to talk to your brother. Is there a story o something?"

"Yeah, there is. Let's go and sit down an i'll tell you."

"Can't wait." They walked off and started talking.

"Niall!" i turned around and saw Louis, sprinting towards me.

"Louis. What's up mate?"

"I have to know, who is that girl with Valeria."

"Oh, That's Taylah."

"Wait, that's Taylah! Wow, she's the most gorgeous girl ever."

-

-

-

A/N- i know it's been a while since I've updated so....here it is! i should be updating the next 2 chapters over the next 2 days!

School starts next week. WHYYYYYY!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

bye for now!