20

*Re-cap*

Ashtons P.OV

'Is Valeria Malik cheating on her boyfriend Niall Horan from boyband One Direction, with Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds Of Summer? We'll tell you more about it after this break.'

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

I paused the tv so I could show the others when they got up.

________________________________________

Taylah's P.O.V

We were all sitting in silence in 5SOS' hotel room after Ashton showed us the reporter saying that people want to know if Valeria is cheating on Niall with Ashton.

"I don't know what to do. Nothing has happened between Ash and I, and nothing probably will. I see him as a brother," Valeria said, breaking the silence.

"What is there to do?" Luke asked.

"If we tweet about it, people will see it, people will believe it but it won't stop the rumor," Niall then said.

"How about if we tweet about it saying Valeria is with Niall and that's how it'll stay and to ignore the rumors about me & her and see if that'll work?" Ashton spoke up.

"Well for the moment, there isn't really anything else we can do, so I guess we'll just have to tweet something and see what'll happen," I said.

We all grabbed out our phones, logging into Twitter, writing our own little thing to clear up the rumor.

'@Luke5SOS: Just to let you know there is NOTHING going on between Ash and Valeria. Valeria is happily with Niall so please ignore the rumors'

'@NiallOfficial: Please, ignore the rumors. There is nothing going on between Ash and Valeria. Valeria is all mine and we won't be calling it quits any time soon! xx'

'@Valee_1316: Guys! Stop making rumors about Ashton and I! There is nothing going on between us! I'd NEVER do anything like that to Niall!'

'@Tayyyyyyyy_ : guys, there is nothing going on with Ashton and Valeria! Please, stop all the rumors!'

Valeria's P.O.V

I can't believe people would make up rumors about me cheating on Niall.

Now that that has hopefully finished for the day, I really wanted to do something...

"Can we go and have lunch out somewhere? I'm really hungry and I feel like we should get out of the hotel for a bit," I said.

"Yeah, I'm hungry too! Let's go!" Niall said.

I heard a chorus of people saying yes, and soon enough we were making our way down to the lobby to head out to Nandos.

Of coarse, as we entered the lobby, we heard loud teenage screams erupting at the sight of 5 Seconds Of Summer, and the biggest boyband walking the Earth, One Direction.

The 9 boys decided to go and take a few pictures with some fans, seeing that the van that will be taking us to Nandos, hadn't arrived yet.

The boys were having fun taking pictures with fans when it caught Taylah and I off-garde, some fans yelling, "Taylah! Valeria! Can we please have a picture?!" We walked over to some fans and started taking pictures. So this is what It's like being famous?

The van finally pulled up and I took my last few pictures with fans, when one tapped me on my shoulder and said, "I'm glad you didn't cheat on Niall with Ashton. You and Niall are cute together and I wouldn't see you as the type of person who cheats," the girl said with a smile.