06

Niall's P.O.V

"So, what's the bad news?" I asked Simon.

"Well, since you're going on tour, you probably won't need Valeria to babysit you anymore." We all sat there, shocked.

"But, but Simon, she's my sister, who I only found out about two months ago. I don't want to lose her, not again.

"I'm sorry Zayn, but there's no more room. If we could fit her in, we would."

"I'm not letting that happen!" Zayn fought back almost shouting this time.

"ZAYN, WHAT'S DONE IS DONE! END OF-" Just before he finished yelling at Zayn, his phone rang, "Boys, I need to take this. I'll be right back." He turned around and walked out of the room.

Zayn rested his head in his hands and I saw a few tears fall down each cheek. He really wanted Valeria to come with us.

"Mate, are you okay?" Liam asked him.

"Yeah. I just really want Valeria to come with us. She's my sister. I've already lost her once and I don't wanna lose her again."

"I think we all want Valeria to come. We can see how much she means to you." Liam said patting him on his back.

"Yeah." I said agreeing with Liam.

"Yeah." Louis and Harry said at the same time, also agreeing with Liam.

Just at that moment, Simon walked back in.

Simon walked back in and sat down in front of us.

"Zayn, today you are VERY lucky." Simon told us. I was confused. "Melissa has decided to go on holidays for the next 5 months and for 4 of those months, you guys are on tour, and Lizzy has gotten into an accident and they told me she is okay but she won't be able to go on tour. So that makes two spots available. I'm willing to give Valeria one of those spots to come on tour, not as your babysitter, but as Zayn's sister and your friend. And so she doesn't get lonely, I will give the other spot to a friend of her choice. How does that sound?"

There had to be a catch, but there wasn't. I was so happy that Valeria could come, and that she can even bring a friend.

"Thank-you so much Simon." We all told him in sync.

I just couldn't wait to tell Valeria the great news.

"You boys can go now." Simon told us as he got up and walked away.

We hoped up and went to the car.

We were almost home when Louis had an idea for next week.

"We should throw Valeria a party!" we were all confused and Louis could see that.

"Well, about 3 weeks ago, I asked Valeria when her birthday is. She didn't want to tell me so I kept on nagging and nagging her, then she told me. Her birthday is on the 16th of August! Next week! She doesn't want us to do anything big but I think we should throw her a party cus' this is her first birthday with Zayn, her brother!"

"I'M HELPING PLAN IT WITH YOU LOUIS!" harry yelled across the car.

I thought about it for a minute then agreed that it was actually a good idea. "Sure, I'll also help."

"PARTY TIME!" Louis yelled.

"Guys, we have to talk about this later, we're home already." I told them.

We pulled into the driveway and hoped out of the car. We walked up to the door together and I opened it. "Valeria, we have some great news for you."

We walked into the lounge room, and saw Valeria on the couch, eating the last few bits on Nando's. she got to the last bit, but before she could put it in her mouth, Niall leapt over the couch and tackled her.

After about 2 minutes of them fighting over the food, Valeria pushed Niall off the couch and onto the floor. She ate the last bit of Nando's right in front of Niall's eyes. "Sorry Niall, just don't mess with me and food."

At that moment we broke into laughter. There was no reason not to. Niall just lost, to a girl, over a piece of food!

"Anyway, Valeria, wanna hear the great news?" I said.

"Yes!"

"You're coming on tour with us!" We all said in sync.

"And Simon is letting you bring a friend!" Zayn added.

-

-

-

-

A/N- I hope you all liked it! The last chapter was really short so I done another chapter as well this week! so far I've gotten 190 reads on the whole book!

here's a little question...who has seen 1D3D: This Is Us? I really want to see it!

anyway,

205+ reads on the whole story, 24+ votes on the whole story and 20+ comments on the whole story for the next chapter! so, until then, this is goodbye! Xx