15

((A/N: you might need to go and read the end bit of chapter 5 so this bit can make sense [there is only a slight change] AND READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END))

* caught up with the present *

Valeria's P.O.V

Niall had told me everything that had happened in the last few weeks and how I got here laying in this hospital bed. As he spoke, the memories came back and flooded my mind.

By now, all of the boys and Taylah had come and visited me, doctors have been in and out examining me and changing my drips around.

I felt a sudden sharp pain in my stomach, causing me to grip my stomach from the pain.

"Valeria, are you okay?" Niall said, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm just in a little pain." I said.

"I should go and get a doctor for you,you know, so you can have some more painkillers," He said, just as he got up out of his seat.

"Okay."

At that point, Niall had left the room to go and find my doctor, soon returning.

" Good to see that you're finally awake," the doctor said to me, handing me a glass of water and some pain killers, "they might help a bit more."

I smiled a thank you as I took the painkillers and water and swallowed them down.

"Well, Valeria, you seem healthy enough to go home, so I guess you can leave when you're ready. But if the pain increases, come straight back," the doctor said as he walked out of the room.

"I will," I said with a smile.

"So, I kinda wanna leave really soon because I'm hungry and hospital food is horrible," Niall said, causing me to let out a small chuckle.

" Sounds good, I'm really hungry," I said, slurring out the 'ly' in really.

"Well, I guess we'll leave when you're ready," Niall said.

" Well, I guess that's now," I said, smiling.

I got off the hospital bed and put on my shoes.

"You good to leave now?" I asked.

"Yep," he said, putting his hand out for me to hold onto as we walked out of the room, meeting the others in the hall.

Niall's P.O.V

"Lads, I just realised something!" I said as we walked out of the hospital, Valeria still holding onto my hand.

"what?" Zayn asked.

"We still haven't told the fans that Valeria is your sister," I said, causing everyone to become dumbfounded.

" I know when we should do it,' Harry said.

" When?" the rest of us asked in sync.

"On a twitcam, in like half an hour. If right now, we tweet out that we have a very special announcement on a twitam in half an hour, we'd get heaps of views! Then straight after we've announced it, Valeria walks out!" Harry said.