10

Niall's P.O.V

Crap. What the hell was i thinking! Now she's probably gonna hate me and not speak to me. Niall, what have you done.

Valeria's P.O.V

I ran inside, disappearing into the crowd.

All i remember was Niall putting the necklace on me, then i turned around to face him and our eyes connected, followed by him giving me a small kiss.

After that i just ran inside, not knowing what to do.

I had all different emotions running through me, also, some questions.

Why'd he kiss me? It's not like he'd ever like me back. Would he? I was just a simple, normal girl, whereas he is an international superstar, with hundreds of thousands girls falling for him.

I just have to put it behind me and talk to him tomorrow about it.

I just have to enjoy tonight.

I saw Taylah and joined her at a table, sitting alone.

Taylah's P.O.V

Louis and I continued talking for a bit before Niall appeared on stage, ending our conversation.

"Um, well thank you all for coming tonight, it means a lot. Tonight, Valeria has had many surprises, and there are still more to come! Here is one of them. We heard you like a little Aussie band name Five Seconds Of Summer, so we decided to ask them to come along and preform for you! So, here they are, Five Seconds Of Summer. " Niall finished.

Wait! Did he say Five Seconds Of Summer??! So i really did see them before! Valeria is probably gonna freak out. Five Seconds Of Summer is her favorite band.

The stage went blank and I began to see four boys appear as the lights slowly came on again.

"you call me up,

It's like a broken record,

Saying that your heart hurts,

That you never get over him getting over you,

You end up crying,

And i end up lying,

'cus im just a sucker for anything you do..."

"Happy birthday Valeria! We hope you have loads of fun tonight!" Ashton said after they finished singing.

They hopped of stage as it grew black again, this time, Harry, reappearing on stage.

"Well, here is one of the last few surprises of the night! Little Mix!" Harry announced.

They preformed a few songs before wishing Valeria happy birthday and joining Valeria, Zayn and their family beside the stage.

After awhile i saw Niall take Valeria outside. Probably to give her a gift.

"So, I know you aren't from America, I can tell by your accent. So where are you actually from?" Louis asked me.

"Well, I'm actually from Australia."

"YOU ARE SHOWING US AROUND!" Louis whispered/shouted.

I couldn't help but to give out a laugh. "Sure."

We continued talking for about 10 minutes before i saw Valeria run inside and disappear into the crowd, quickly re-appearing coming towards me.

Valeria's P.O.V

I really didn't want to tell anyone about the kiss before i talk to Niall about it tomorrow, but Taylah is my bestest friend, she deserves to know.

"Taylah, i kinda have to talk to you, it's important. And I'd rather tell you alone." i say grabbing her arm.

"Louis, do you kinda mind? It sounds important." She asks Louis.

"No, not at all."

Louis walks away, leaving Taylah and I alone.

"Okay, so what's up with you. I saw you walk outside with Niall then you came back inside disappearing into the crowd."

I sat down and told her what happened.

"Wait, that means he likes you! Do you know what that means?" she done a little fan girl squeal.

"No..... Not really."

"You like him and he likes you! That means you guys have a chance!"

"i think that the kiss was just a mistake. We just got caught up in the moment. Plus, why would he like a girl like me?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE EVERYTHING!" she pretty much shouted.

"Lets just enjoy tonight and continue this tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure."

-

-

-

-

A/N this is just kind of a filler. Sorry! More shall be revealed in the next chapter!

Anyway, TYSM for 900+ reads so far!

QOTC(question of the chapter): what is your favourite 5SOS song?

I guess thats it for now!

Could i get 950-1K reads and 60+ votes before the next chapter?

So, that's it i guess! Byee until next time! xx