05

Valeria's P.O.V

"Please, just please wake up. I miss you. We all do. I know you can wake up. So please." I heard a familiar Irish voice tell me. I could hear it in his voice that he had been crying.

I wanted to open my eyes, but I couldn't because they were so heavy. I tried and tried, and finally, they opened.

The first thing I saw was Niall. His head was in his hands, with a few tears rolling down both of his cheeks. He turned his head and saw me. His eyes went wide.

"Val-Val-Valeria? Yo-you're awake!" I wanted to tell him yes but I couldn't help but to notice, I was in a hospital bed with needles in my arms.

"What is going on? Why am I in a hospital bed with needles in my arms?"

He looked down at the ground. "Well, you probably don't remember but about 4 weeks ago, when Louis and Harry had a threw you a party, a few days later an un-wanted person came along..."

"So why am I at the hospital?"

"Well you have been in unconscious ever since the incident."

"Niall, what incident?"

*7 weeks ago* (1 week before Valeria's party)

Louis' P.O.V

Simon told us that we had to go and meet him at the studio. He didn't tell us why he just told us to go.

We all climbed into the van and made our way to the studio. He told us that Valeria couldn't come with us. We all didn't know what was up with that. We all just hoped it wasn't about Valeria.

We finally arrived at the studio. We got out of the van and headed inside together.

We took a seat in front of where Simon was standing. He opened his mouth to speak.

"Boys," he sighed, "I have some good and some bad news. What do you want to hear first?"

"The good news." We all said at the same time.

"Well, you guys are going on a stadium tour next year."

We all cheered and high-fived each other.

"So what the bad news?" Niall asked

-

-

A/N- yeah, I know its a short chapter, and a bit late. but what did you all think. its a bit of a twist but all will be explained through out the next chapters. so read, vote and comment. I'll try and update soon!

that's all from me for now. so until next time...byeee. xx