Chapter Three: God Damn it, Listen!

"Send the Nuc into the Portal." I tell him.

"How is that gonna work if we can't close it!" He asks.

"I got that covered, just get the missile."I shout and turned my attention to my coptor. I had it scan for similar energy source. Something that powerful would need to have the same energy to cancel it out. I then saw Tash, she landed on the building with a flip. Nice.

"Tash, can you hear me?"

"Where is this person coming from?" I hear Steve ask. Good they can all hear me.

"Nice to hear from you to Captain." I say with a smirk.

"I can hear you." Tash says. "How did you..."

"Look up at the toy." Tash looks around and see the coptor.

"I got get those damn toys away from you." She smirks.

"Nat, focus." Clint says.

"Hello to you too Clint."

"What do you need Shadow?" She says as stares at into my screen. I knew why she didn't use my real name. Code name: Shadow. Cool

"матушка!" Amira shouts loudly. Everyone heard it and I saw Tash grinning.

"Is that a kid?" I hear Steve Ask.

"Focus Captain." I say, then turn my attention to Tash. "Tash, the scepter will close it. It has the same energy reads as the beem, use that to close it. However I'm not sure how it will react after you touch it."

"Reassuring." She says.

"I miss you! Come back soon!" Amira says as she pulls my mic to her mouth.

"Give it back to Shadow now, we will talk later." Clint tells her she frowns and hands it back.

"Good luck later Barton, she is gonna have a fight with you." I chuckle.

"Who is this?" Steve asks, I hear him fighting.

"Name is Shadow, I'm hear to help Sir."

"We're gonna need all the help we can get." Steve says. "Welcome to the team."

"Dude, I'm on a team." I squeal.

"Shadow....." Clint says. Getting back on task.

"I can close it." Tash says. "Can anybody copy? I can shut the portal down."

"Do It!" Rogers orders.

"No!" Both me and Stark yell.

"Stark, these things are still coming." He protests.

"I got a nuc coming." He says.

"And there this really big hole that it belongs in." I say.

"Very well put miss Shadow." Stark says. I can hear the grin. I crack my fingers and start working on the math for this. I create a scale of the angle stark has to throw it in, so he is away from the blast.

"Stark, you know that's a one way tip." Steve warns.

"Save the rest for the turn, J." Stark comments.

"Not it I can help it. Okay...angle this here....measure this...Sweetheart, can you measure this?" I ask Amira, gives her something to do. I already knew what the measurements were.

"YOU'RE HAVING A KID DO THIS!" Stark shrieks.

"It good for education." I joke. "Alright, Stark you need to head to the portal on a 75 Degree angle then when you are about 300 ft away from the portal, let go and it should go straight in, giving you time to get out." I turn the coptor to look at the portal.

"Sounds easy enough." Stark says.

"Shall I try Miss Potts." I hear Jarvis the computer says.

"Might as well." Stark says. I hear the ringing. Potts is Tony's girlfriend. He was gonna say goodbye. I am watching Tony. He didn't listen. He went straight.

"Tony let go!"

"Got to make sure! I don't trust kid math!" He yells.

"Tony LET GO NOW!" I shout, but he enters the portal. My heart stops. Was I happy we didn't have a bomb, yes but I wasn't sure if Tony could get out. I moved my coptor to the area of Thor and Steve, who were watching it as much as me. Suddenly the aliens collapse. Tony did it. He just needed to com back.

"Come on, Stark." Tash says.She was waiting for him before closing it.

"Close it." Steve says.

"No!" I yell but Tash closes it. I sit there shocked. No more Tony Stark. I felt guilty. He wouldn't let go because I had Amira do the math. I got Iron Man killed. I stare at my hands till Amira's voice shouts in my ear.

"Look!" She pointed to the screen, where Iron Man was falling from the sky. I sigh with relief

"Son of a gun." Cap breaths out. I chuckle and then realized that Tony's not stopping.

"He's not slowing down." Thor says.

"Um okay let see if I can hack his suit and-" I was cut off by a giant green blob filling my screen. Hulk had grabbed him and brought him to Cap and Thor. Thor rips of Tony's mask, and we all look at his face.

Nothing was there, no breaths, no lights, nothing.

"Is Mr. Iron man okay?" Amira asks.

"He isn't-" Cap says before Hulk decided to chime in.

ROAR

Amira jumped into my lap and Tony woke up. He jumped and Hulk roared with cheer.

"What the hell?" Tony says looking around. "What just happened? Please tell me no one kissed me."

"You didn't listen." I chuckle and he groans.

"You are still here?" Cap laughs a little.

"We won." Cap says looking at the destroyed city. Tony sighs with relief.

"All right Yay!" Tony says sarcastically. "Hurray. Good Job guys, Let's just not come in tomorrow. Let's just take a day." He turns to Thor. "Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shwarma joint about two blocks from here.I don't know what it is, but I want to try it."

"We're not finished yet." Thor says. He was looking at the tower.

"And then Shwarma after." Tony says.

"And this is my cue to leave you all." I say.

"Could you at least tell us who you are?" Cap asks, I hear him out of breath. I grin.

"I told you, I am The Shadow." And sign off. I turn to Amira, her face smiling happily. "We just saved the world. You know what that means?" I say to her.

"Dance Party?" She asks, she was on the edge of her seat.

"Dance Party."