Chapter Seven: Mr. America

When we returned to base, Tash and Fury were outside waiting. I couldn't tell who she was more mad at, me or Steve. However, she was definitely angry. I thought Steve told her we were leaving, but I was wrong. She had no clue what so ever. Considering she just reveled the relationship she has with us, and the danger that puts us in, Tash was on her toes. She was worried for our safety, though she tried not to show it but I saw right through her tough exterior. It helped I could see her head crap too. 

Fury looked more disappointed then pissed. Like we got a bad test grade and it was upset about it. I had a feeling this was about my brain thing. The fact I left during testing, was not proper agent edict. I probably could have handled it better, but It was hard to go through that once more. 

Tash waled towards us and I am glad I was carrying Amira. She walked over to Steve and smacked him. The crack was so loud. Amira chuckled, and I held in my laugh cause I felt bad, but it was kinda funny.

"Ow..." Steve groaned as he holds his cheek. "What was that for?"

"Taking the girls without telling me." Tash snaps. She turns to me and Amira and her warm smile was back. "How are my two favorite girls?" Amira reaches for Tash and Tash takes her into her arms.

"матушка!" Amira said with excitement. "Mr. America took us to this place called a park! I got to go on a cool thing called a swing that you go up and down on. And, and, we climbed rocks. Then Mr. America was chasing Mika and I saved her!" She was jumping up and down as she told the story of our time.

"That sounds eventful." Natasha says. 

"Can we go again?" Amira asks. Tash nods.

"Yeah, of course." Tash says. I hear guilt in her voice. "Let's get you ready for dinner. We are going out." She looks at Steve. "That includes you Mr. America." Steve groaned.

"That's not gonna stick is it?" He asks with a slight smile.

"Just wait till Stark hears it." I chuckle. Steve's face drops.

==================================================

Tash had told us we were having a special dinner. Fury, Hill, Steve, Clint, Thor and his girlfriend Jane would be there. It was a fancy thing, so my usual attire was not permitted. I wore a dark blue long dress that had little sleeves off my shoulders. The dark blue faded into black as it reached the bottom. I put black wings above my eyes with my long lashes. 

The door opened there stood Tash and she was holding Amira's hand. Amira had a lilac dress on with her blonde hair braided with a purple bow. Her silver shoes sparkled, and so did her smile. Tash had a black skin tight dress that showed off her chest. Her red hair was curled slightly and the locket Amira gave her dangled from her neck.

"Wow Mika, I didn't know you could look like a normal person." Tash jokes.

"Ha ha. Sorry I can't be a goddess like you." I smirk. I grab my bag and head out of SHEILD with my girls. As we enter the lobby, I see Mr. America. He wore a dark green collared shirt, with dark jeans. He looked at us and blushed.

"Wow." He says. Natasha moves closer to him.

"Keep your mouth closed, you may catch flies Cap." Tash says in a seductive tone. I never seen Steve's face be so red. I giggle with Amira.

"Your face is red." Amira says. Steve chuckles and picks her up.

"Is it now? I think your face is pink." He says with a smile. Amira puts her hands on her hips and pouts.

"No it's not."

"I think it is."

"No."

"Yup."

"NO!"

"YUP!"

"матушка! Tell Mr. America to stop it!" She whines. Tash and I start to laugh hard.

"Now Mr. America, lets not have the Five year old blow a gasket." I joke. He puts Amira down and she kicks his shin. 

"Ow, what is with today and me getting hurt?" Steve says. To be fair, Amira had a hard ass kick.

"You are just that good with women." I chuckle. He rolls his eyes and lights shine through the window.

"Well, our ride is here." Tash says and we head to the limo, which was too much in my opinion.

==============================================

We arrived at this elegant hall. Tash was on Steve's arm for show. Me and Amira followed behind her. When we enter inside, it looked like a ball. A crystal chandelier hanged from the ceilling, allowing light to shine off the wooden dance floor. People were dressed in fancy dresses and suits. Their wealth shinning off of them. 

The table we were at was long and rectngular. It had a white table cloth with red napkins. In the center was a crystal vase with lilies. There sat Maria, Fury, Thor, what I pressume to Jane, and a girl in her twenties. They also had the man was helping Loki by accident was sitting next to Clint. They all looked very nice, Clint looked shocked at my apperience.

"Nice dress Mika, you look good." Clint says. I sat next to him. Steve sat across from me, and Tash sat in between him and Amira. Maira was next to me.

"Lady Shadow, I would like to introduce you to Jane Foster, Darcy Lewis and Professer Erik Selvig." Thor introduces.

"Wait your name is Mika or shadow?" Darcy asks.

"My name is Mika." I explain. "My agent name is Shadow."

"You are an Avenger too?" Jane asks with suprise.

"Lady Shadow is very talented. She can- what is the word- hack into the electronics. She also had an amazing mind abi-" He was cut off by Tash's foot. Clint clears his throat and turns to me.

"Can I have this dance?" He asks as the music plays. I roll my eyes and take his hand.

"Have her home by 10, Barton." Tash says as she sips her wine.

"Can we dance Mr. America?" Amira asks. He sighs.

"I guess, but only if you stop calling me Mr. America." She nods and her smile grows. 

Time for a dance.