Chapter Twenty Four: Black

(Prepare for Feels and shockers.....)

The buzzing in my head got louder and louder. My head was pound as I slowly open my eyes. The room was small and the light was bright. I look down to see my clothing. It was a Dark Purple leather Tank top with Dark blue on the seems. The black leggings cling to my legs. I had empty holsters and Knee high combat boots. The door opens and a man enters. He wore a suit and had a a  older looking face.

Behind him followed me in all black protective gear and carrying Colt/Norrell Arms SP1 5

Behind him followed me in all black protective gear and carrying Colt/Norrell Arms SP1 5.56 mm caliber rifle. The man in the suit looked at me and stared into my eyes.

"What is your name?" He demanded. I thought about it and I couldn't figure it out. He slapped me with the back of his hand, making my cheek sting. I lightly touch my cheek, feeling the pain. 

"What is your name?" He growled. I thought harder and responded with the only name I truly knew.

"Experiment 1809." I tell him monotone, my Russian accent sticking out. The man smiled and seemed pleased. He stood fully.

"You work for us. My name is Alexander Peirce. You are Experiment 1809. You are a fighter and an agent of HYDRA." Peirce says. I nod in understanding. "Follow." He order.

Peirce leaves the room and the agents grab my arms and yank me to follow. I get my arms out of their grasps and follow Peirce. The walls were lined with a gold shimmer. We entered a larger room, all the exits had bars on them. In the center stood a man. His hair was dark and long. His suit was black, with the right sleeve missing for his robotic arm. In his glove, he was holding something, but the men didn't notice. I kept my mouth shut.

"This is The Winter Solider. He will be your partner." Peirce says. I nod in understanding once more and so does The Winter Solider. "Begin training her." He ordered the solider. 

He leaves through one of the entrances. Two agents guard each exit, so I know I am not leaving anytime soon. I walk up to the man. His gaze was at the ground. I get small flashes of him protecting me from a blast, but I shake it off.

"Is your real name Winter Solider?" I ask him. He seems taken back from it but gulps and whispers.

"I don't remember. Is your real name Experiment 1809?" He asks. I bit my lip and look down.

"I don't remember." I mumble. His real are extends to me and his palm opens, revealing an doll with long blonde hair, a red cape and it was holding a hammer. I take the doll out of his hands hesitantly. As I study it I see glitter in the crevasse of the doll.

"You dropped it when they took you." He says. I brush my finger tips against every detail of the doll. A small face appears in my mind.

 A small face appears in my mind