Chapter Forty-One: Escape Route

Its been two weeks since my hallucination, at least that is what Banner told me it was. I have moved to my own floor, it is right under Steve's. 

The rooms are modern, with black and white as the main colors. Little shades of Purple are seen around the floor as an accent. The floors are all a dark Mahogany wood. All the electronics were the top brands, and an Xbox with a lot of games went perfectly on the very large screen.

The Bathroom is a pale baby blue with all the furniture as a silver. Tony tried putting in one of the automatic Toilets that does everything for you, but I hated it. (A/N: My dad got one in his bathroom and it scares the crap out of me.) The Shower has a tub with it, for the nights I need to relax.

The Kitchen Had a dark Red cabinets with a marble counter top. The trash can was automatic and the sink had a built in garage disposal. The lights dangled from the ceiling as little squares above the Island. On The Island was Black painted Roses, my favorite. Steve got them for me. 

The Bedroom was very spacial. There was a king sized bed with pure white sheets covering them. The Bed frame was a white painted wood, with lilac drapes hanging from them. The dresser had a black mesh covering it, creating a contrast to the bright white color. A small clay painted dog sat on the mesh, with space on top to hold brushes. Above was a curved Mirror with little Polaroids of my family. Apparently Bruce thought would be a good idea to have reminders.The walls were a dark blue-purple with white trim. On the wall was a door to open for my suit.

I was still on hiatus from missions. Natasha has been strict on keeping me in shape, but not letting me out of the tower. I don't blame her, she hurt and trying to find the best thing for me. I know the fact she doesn't know where Amira is taking a tole on her, and that is my fault.

But I felt like I needed to get out.

Every night, I hear Bucky calling to me for help. He doesn't trust himself, not to hurt her. But today, was the day. I was going to bring Amira home and get Bucky out of New York and back in the shadows.

"JARVIS?" I called to the AI. He was the only person to talk to these days. 

"Yes Miss Rogers?" He responded. I still am not used to being called Miss Rogers.

"Is anyone home?" I asked. I crossed my fingers, hoping no one was.

"Everyone is currently on Mission, Miss Rogers. Shall I give them a call?" JARVIS asked. 

"No. Thanks JARVIS. I am going to the a park, please let them know when they return." I tell JARVIS. I grabbed my large black hoodie with the words If you shoot me again, you best pray I'm Dead. I slipped on my Doc Martins and headed out.

It is Saturday, so I know that Bucky brought Amira to the park. He has been trying to keep her rituals, so its not to much. Hopefully, my plan will work.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got to the park, and automatically heard the giggles of my baby sister. She was running around, and going down the different slides. Bucky was keeping his head down on one of the benches, but never stopped watching. I plopped down next to him and sighed.

"Sorry this took so long." I said to him. 

"How are you?" He asked me. Last time he actually saw me, I was not myself. I was a HYDRA agent. 

"I am not in a box anymore, so that's a plus." I sighed. "You ready to disappear again?"

He began to fuddle with his hands. The black gloves covered them, to try and keep his identity secret.

"Am I gonna see her again?" Buck asked. I heard the pain in his voice.

"Yeah. Once we get a stead spot for you, I'll bring her every chance I can. Plus I am sure I can teach you facetime." I told him.

"Facetime?" He questioned.

"A different time." I said while shaking my head. I keep forgetting he is in his nineties. "You ready?"

"I have to be." He sighed then looked up. "Amira!"

Little Amira ran over, she was so happy. Her smile was wide as she ran into his arms.

"Yes Daddy?" She said with her beautiful blue eyes. Bucky moved the blonde hair out of her face and took a deep breath.

"Amira, Daddy's gotta leave again." Her face dropped. "But Mika is gonna take you back to Mr. America and everyone else."

"I don't wanna you to go!" She cried and buried her head into Bucky's chest. He lifted her up and hugged her tight. I saw the pain flowing in his face.

" I have to." He whispered t her. Her pulled away and wiped the tears on her face. "But Mika will take you to see me soon. I promise."

Amira gave me a look of mistrust. I understood why, but it didn't help that it hurt. Bucky picked her up and placed her on his hip. She automatically wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He sighed.

"Let's go."