Chapter Twenty Two: A bad ass Entrance

"So the Question is, who in SHEILD can launch a domestic missile strike?" Tash said. Amira was shoving cereal into her mouth and Steve was sitting back think. Sam was making toast and I leaned against the counter. I got it and looked at Steve.

"And you said I shouldn't have been rude to him." I say to him. He sighs

"Peirce."

"Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world." Tash groans.

"I told you There was something off about him!" I tell Steve, he rolls his eyes and ignores me.

"He's not working alone, Zola's algorithm was on the Lumarian Star." Steve said. I shutter at his algorithm. I knew what it was, but I couldn't speak out loud about it. Tash then has a light bulb go off.

"So is Jasper Sitwell." It takes a moment but he gets it.

"So the real question is how do Three most wanted people in Washington, plus a kid, kidnap a SHEILD agent in broad daylight?" Steve says.

"Your miscounting Steve." I tell him and he looks confused.

"Your awnser is, you don't." Sam tells us and hands him a file. I could see what was on it earlier so I grinned.

"What's this?" Steve asks.

"Call it a resume." Sam says. Tash is the first to pick up the photo on the front.

"Is this Bagmalow?" Tash asks. "College condel Mission, that was you?" Sam nodded. "You didn't say he was para rescue."

"Sammy boy gonna join the squad?" I ask in high hopes.

"Is this Riely?" Steve asks.

"Yeah." 

"Heard the couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPGs. What did you use a stealth shoot?" Tash asked.

"No." Sam then hands the file directly into his hands. "Theses." Steve opens it and looks slightly shocked.

"I thought you said you were a pilot." Steve said with a slight smile.

"I never said pilot." Sam corrected. 

"I can't ask you to do this.You got out for a good reason." 

"Dude, Captain America needs my help. No better reason to get back in." Sam says with confidence.

"Mr. Sammy should join!" Amira cheers. Steve nods and we all smile at the innocence.

"Where can we get our hands on one of theses?" Steve asks.

"The last one is at Fort Meed." He says with slight defeat. "Behind Three Guarded gates and twelve inch steal wall." I look at Tash who shrugs.

"Cool, more stuff to steal. Should be easy." I tell them. 

"Shouldn't be a problem." Steve says as he puts down the file labeled CLASSIFIED: FALCON

=========================================================

As we waited for the three adults to get their hands on the agent, me and Amira sat on the roof. She was playing with the Thor doll.

"Amira, do you like Thor more than Captain America?" I ask her.

"No, I love Captain America." She says as she holds Thor to fly.

"Then why have a Thor doll?" I ask her.

"Because I have the real Captain America at home. Steve is Captain America, I thought you knew that." She tells me. I chuckle.

"Why do you like Captain America?"

"He saves people and is really nice. He isn't like Mr. Stark. Mr. Stark can be mean. He so happy and good and LOVES my glitter projects." I roll my eyes on the glitter. I swear it is Herepies.

"Do you like living with Steve? I know we are kinda on the run right now, but do like it better than living with Tash?" She stops playing and looks up at me.

"Yeah. Steve plays with me and is home. We go to the park and he has been teaching me to read books!" The door slams open and I pull Amira away. Jasper comes flying out and tumbles to the edge. Steve and Tash walk behind looking pissed off.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve demands. Jasper starts to back up and put his glasses back on.

"Never heard of it." He lies.

"What were you doing on the Lumarian Star?"

"I was thrown up, I get seasick." He lies once more, but they hit the pure edge. He falls back slightly but Steve grabs him. "Is this a little piglament that your going to throw me off the roof? In front of the kid? Cause It's really not your style Rodgers."

"You're right." Steve says. He starts flattening Jasper's jacket. "It's not. It's hers." Steve moves out of the way and Tash kicks him down.

"YEAH KICK DOWN THE BAD GUY!" Amira cheers. They both chuckle.

"Oh wait, what about that girl in accounting. Laura, Lisa.." Tash said trying to remember the name.

"Lillian!" Steve says. "Lip peircing right?"

"Yeah. She's cute."

"Yeah, Im not ready for that." Then Jasper's scream get closer as Sam flies above and drops him back on the roof. His wings looked so cool. And the red glasses tops it off.

"That is what I call an entrance!" I shout to Sam. Steve and Tash approach the terrified Jasper.

"Zola's algorithm is a program." He says, looking like he was going to wet himself. "For choosing insights targets."

"What targets?" Steve asked.

"You, The DEA, The secretary of defense, high school valid victorian in Iowa city, Bruce Banner, Anyone who is a Threat to HYDRA. Now or in the future."

"The Future? How could it know?" Jasper starts to laugh.

"How could it not! The 21st century, is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it. That is how SHEILD knew about them." He points to me and Amira. 

"What do they read?" I ask.

"Your bank records! Medical Histories, voting patterns, emails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores. Zola's Algorithm evaluates people's past, to predict their future."

"And what then?" Jasper's face drops in realization.

"On My God, Perice is going to kill me..."

"WHAT THEN!"

"Then the insight tell carriers take people off the list. A few million at a time."