Chapter Twenty-Five: Fight to the finish

I was Stationed at the heart of Ship IN-01. Protecting the hardware, and making sure nothing was changed. Winter was up top. I had my uniform on. A sleeveless purple leather top, with black leggings. My Daggers attached to my sides. My arms were still covered in black, as well as my eyes. I hd my hair up in a tight ponytail, ready to strike. 

I watched Ship IN-02 and IN-03 go down, making us the last one. I knew who was on there way, making me more prepared. 

Captain America. 

Him and his team took Amira, and now, I was going to get her back. I was going to rip him apart for making her go through the torture I had shielded her from. I hear footsteps and I look up the bridge.

His blue and red outfit did not seem like enough protection, especially from me. His helmet was on tight, making his eyes pop more. His shield was battered but would never be destroyed. Captain America was right in front of me, and he looked at me with pity.

"Jesus Mika, what did they do to you?" He said, he took a step forward and I pulled out my dagger.

"Stay back, Captain." I warn him.

"What is with the accent? Mika, it is me. Steve." He says confused.

"Who is Mika? And this is my accent, блестки. I am Russian." I growl. "Where is she?"

"What, Mika...what are you t-"

"My name is not Mika, it is 1809. Where is my sister and what have you done with her!" I shout. I bend the metal to grab his legs. He jumps in surprise.

"Amira? She is safe! Mika, this isn't you. You know me!" Captain shouts. "You are seventeen and they labeled you as Experiment 1809, but your mother named you Mika. Don't believe HYDRA!"

"Shut up!" I growl, yanking him to his knees. I remove the metal when I hear a body stand next to me. It was Winter. He stood behind me as Captain America stands up. Captain looks hurt and hesitant.

"People are gonna die, Buck." He called to Winter. "I can't let that happen. Mika, you know this."

Me and Winter just stare at him. He was the target and the mission.

"Please Don't make me do this." He said, his voice cracking. Winter bowed his head as a sign of not backing down. Cap took a deep breath and it began.

Captain threw his shield at us, I ducked and Winter used his arm to block. It bounced of and went back into Captain's arms. He charged at us as Winter shot at him, Cap's shield block the bullet. I was waiting for my opportunity. He hits Winter's arm, but Winter just turns and shoots at a different Angle. Winter crouches and shoots, one hitting Cap's side. He wince and I feel the pain on my side making em stumble.

Winter charges, but Cap uses the Shield and momentum to push him back into the core. Winter dropped his guns in the fall, but grabbed his knife. I held my side, seeing no blood but the burning hurt. I look up and wait for his cue.

Winter goes to strike, and Cap hits his arm and pushes him with the shield. Winter slashes again and goes to kick, but Cap blocks his kick with his leg. He punches with the metal arm, but it slides off the Shield, making him stumble. Cap goes over to the core, while Winter is stumbling. I jump on him and grab his head. I force the pain into him, but I felt it as well, making me scream in pain.

"Тень!" (Shadow!) Winter Shouts. I wave my hand to tell him to stop Captain. The disks come down and Winter punches, but Captain moves out of the way. Winter uses his arm once again, and Cap drags his shield across it, creating a horrible sound. Winter slashes, and Cap uses his leg to kick his arm. He grabs the arm with the knife and digs the Shield into Winter's arm. I move quickly and kick the shield off the arm. But I get sent back by the blow and Cap kicks Winter off.

Captain pulls one of the chips off and both me and Winter charge. Winter punches the shield, making it echo as I move around and grab the chip from him. Cap pushes Us back and attacks with the shield, slashing it side to side. Winter gets him against the rails and punches, but Cap punches back just as hard. My lips begins to bleed as well as my nose.

Winter throws Cap off the rail, but Cap grabs me and we all fall, making the chip fall out of my hands. It lands by Winter and across from us is Cap with no Shield. Both men charge as I go for the chip. Cap knees Winter in the stomach, but Winter hits him in the ribs. I feel the pain in my ribs and cry out slightly. Captain punches Winter in the face, But Winter backs hand him, making him fall. I fall to the ground as my face stings in pain. The chip falls out of my hand and near Cap.

"What did you do to me?!" I growl at him. Cap grabs the chip and looks over the edge, but Winter is right behind him. Winter Swings as Cap gets up but misses. Cap blocks the punches. Winter hits his arm, and the chip falls. Cap swings and hits Winter, making him fall back next to me then kicks us forward so we fall. I land on my back harshly.

"Ты в порядке?" (Are you okay?) Winter asks me.

"Я чувствую его боль . Вы сильно пострадали ." (I feel his pain. You hit hard.) I chuckle and spit a bit of blood out. "Принеси его ." (Go get him.)

Winter gets up and helps me up as we both make our way towards The Captain. He dropped the chip and was looking for it. He was running for it,and Winter grabbed the shield, and swung it. It hit him in the back, making him fall to the ground in pain. Winter picked up the chip and handed it to me. Then grabbed the gun and began to fire. Captain used his shield to block the multiple blows. 

Captain threw the shield at Winter, but Winter dodged with his arm and pulled a knife. I grab the shield ready to throw it. Winter lungs at him with the blade, and Cap blocks with his arm. Winter uses his metal arm and pushes the blade into Captain's shoulder, making both me and him groan in pain. Captain head-butts him multiple times, then Winter throws him into one of the beams. I get back up and make my way over.

Captain removes the knife and tosses it into my hand, making me drop the chip. I shout in pain and remove the knife from my palm. Winter dives for the chip, and grabs it, but Captain jumps on top. He lifts Winter up in a choke hold then throws him to e ground, stunning him for a bit. I lunge for Captain and take my blade and land it in he same spot Winter did. I feel the pain, but I would not let it stop me from saving Winter.

Captain threw me against the beam, making me slouch in pain. I could not move. My shoulder was bleeding as well as my face. My side burned from the bullet. Everything Cap had, I did too. But it all made it worse when Cap broke Winter's arm, and put him in a choke hold. Winter struggled as the air was cut off.

"Get off of him!" I shout, and try to move towards him. Winter passes out and drops the chip. Cap grabs it and runs. I make my way over to Winter and hold his head in my lap. "Wake up Winter, please." He stirs slightly. I see Cap climbing up the sides to get up.

"WINTER! WAKE UP PLEASE!" I shout. His eyes open and I sigh with relief. We both stand up and Winter grabs his gun and shoots at Captain. He hits his leg and falls. Cap keeps going though. Winter shoots his hand, so he looses his grip as he climbs. I use as much energy as possible to make the column vibrate, throwing him off slightly. Cap climbs anyway and rolls onto the bridge. 

He makes it to the core, and was about to put the knew chip in. But Winter shoots, and it hits his stomach. I fall in pain, griping my stomach. Winter bends down quickly and checks for injuries. He lifts up my top slightly, and a giant bruise begins to form. I cough out blood, and Winter turns me to my side to spit it up.

"Это немного больно ." (That hurt a bit.) I chuckle slightly. Winter shakes his head and sits me up right.

"Charlie, Locked." I look up and Captain did it. 

We failed our mission.

We couldn't save Amira.