Chapter Thirty Four: I Found You

After everyone dispersed into their own thing after breakfast, I got Amira ready for today. She wore her favorite pink shirt and jeans. I put a thin jacket on her for the usually city breeze. I threw on a crop top with my black skinny jeans. As we headed to the doors, a voice stops me.

"Where you going Mika?" I hear Clint ask.

"I'm taking Amira out to the park and go to Killian's later." I tell him.

"Alright, be safe." Clint says sternly then walks away. Once we got on to the sidewalk, the questions started.

"Why can't we tell Uncle Clint or Steve where we are going?"

"Cause this has to be a secret with us alright." I explain. I pick her up and put her on my hip as we walk to the park. "We are goning to meet a friend of mine, but Steve can't know."

"Why?"

"Cause he isn't ready to see Steve yet." I sigh. I hated not telling him about this. I saw and remember how heart broken he is over this. 

Once we got to the park, Amira ran to the swings. It was her favorite. SHe felt like she was flying. As the park filled with peopel, the noise became calming. The creaking of the swings going back and forth, the children laughing and giggling. The parents chatting away with each other, or watching their kid. The dogs barking at the other dogs to say hello. It was calming not to have a blood fight right in my face.

"That her?" I turn to see Bucky.

He looked a lot better than before

He looked a lot better than before. He was cleaner and more alive.

"Yeah, she cute isn't she?" I chuckle. Bucky looked at Amira with awe, as if he couldn't believe his eyes. "I told you noon at Killian's. how did you know we would be here?"

"Well...I come here to think." Bucky says as he kicks a rock with his foot. "I saw you with a little kid and assumed."

"How are you?" I asked him honestly. We both sat at the small bench, Bucky leaned on his knees with his elbows and looked at me as he sighed.

"I get bits and pieces. I don't have everything yet..." He admits.

"Dude, it's been two weeks. Its amazing what you go now." I tell him. He gives me a soft, real smile. 

"What about you? Seems like you fit back in no problem."

"Yeah." I sigh and lean back. "I remember a bit, it is mostly just instinct. Banner and Stark wanna look at my head constantly, but I told them."

"Stark...He tried making a car flight before I got shipped out." Bucky says as he squints, trying to remember.

"That was Howard Stark. I know his son." I explain. Bucky was about to say something when small feet plattered towards us. Amira ran right into me, laughing the whole time. "You have fun on the swings?"

"Yeah! There was a kid that jump off from so high! It was so cool!" Amira said with a giant smile. She looked at Bucky. He sat there, his eyes soft and a small smile on his face. "Mika, who is that?"

"This is my friend Bucky. He helped me when I got taken." I tell her. Amira lunged herself at Bucky, giving him a giant hug. Bucky was caught off guard, but he hugged her back. I saw a small tear escape his eyes.

"Thank you for bring my sister back." She said to him and kissed him on the cheek. Amira crawls back into my lap and wraps my arms around herself.

"Вы хотите, чтобы я ей сказать?" (Do you want me to tell her?) I ask him. He hesitates unsure of it, but then nods.

"Я хочу , чтобы она знала ."(I want her to know.) Bucky breathes out. I nod and look at Amira.

"Amira, remember how I told you that everyone has a mommy and a daddy?" I ask her. She nods and smiles.

"Yeah, you said we would find my daddy one day, and that you're daddy was gone." Amira says.

"Well, I found him..." I tell her, and she has a bigger smile.

"Where is he!!" She screeched. She was bouncing up and down with excitement.

"He is wearing a black hat, has long hair and is sitting next to you." I whisper. She looks at Bucky and gasps.

"You're my daddy?!" She asked. Bucky nodded and smiled. Amira tackled him with a hug and held on tight. "Don't ever leave again, Daddy."

"Never." He says to her. He was crying, and so was I. She called him Daddy, and it warmed his heart. They found each other. 

And they would never let go.

============================================

This Chapter is dedicated to my sister FanFictior. Love you, even though you're a pain in my ass.

~Charlie.