A rainy New York day

It was a wet and stormy day in New York City and everyone was just as busy and ignorant as always. Then a lightning strike comes out of the sky and unlike other lightning strikes it lands in a ally.

In that very ally a wounded Loki emerges his hand holding his side as he shifts from his Asguardian form to a more modern look as he steps out of the ally he looks up to the sky to see his brother flying towards a tower with a giant A on the side. Dizzy from the lack of blood he stumbles around then he falls unconscious. A woman screams as a group of men move him into a nearby restaurant so people could pass on the street. They tell the hostess to get the owner to check the man out and she nods as they leave.

With that said the hostess called the owner who was in a meeting and was currently in a meeting with tony stark and other big corporation owners. The hostess finally got through and told the owner the problem he said he'd be there in five.

Soon Loki starts to wake up and he try's to get up but feels the wound open again and he lays back down as he hears a door open. When he looks to see who's there he's met by a cute looking man with black eyes and matching hair much like his own but shorter he was wearing a suit but took off the vest as it was wet due to him running in the rain. He gets closer to Loki and starts to speak but due to the headache that was pounding in his head he could not hear him as the world faded to black.

As Loki's eyes close the owner barks orders to the staff causing them to run about the restaurant.  Good thing its late and past closing time. He then returned his gaze to the man before him who to him looked really good-looking. Probably a mug gone wrong just stay with me and don't die. Soon the staff returns with what he wanted he thanks them and said they could leave. They left leaving the owner and Loki alone in the restaurant. He proceeded to undress Loki and put his bloody shirt to the side leaving him with a view of the wound and his 8 pack and muscles. Wow man sure is ripped but if this was a mug it would have had to be strong enough to pass a blade through his shirt and if he was fighting him. He then returned his gaze to the wound as he leaned down to get a closer look he saw that it wasn't a earth weapon that hurt this man. He looked up at the man's unconscious form. Hmm interesting who are you? Are you like me?  He then returned his gaze to the wound and licked up some of the blood causing his eyes to turn gold. He licks up more blood then the wound heals as he stands up wiping of extra blood as he proceeded to wrap up the wound with bandaged. His eyes returning to their normal black hue as Loki's eyes start to open he sees the man from before and sees that hes shirtless and his wound is covered. 

"Why did you help me?" He asks as he slowly sits up and takes in his surroundings, he then stares at the man who helped still waiting for a response.

"Because one of my employees called me out of my company meeting to come take care of you cause she was told you were out cold on the sidewalk with blood spilling from your wound." He reply's not looking in Loki's direction as he continued to gather stuff together and threw a shirt at Loki. "Put that on so you don't catch a cold." He said as he put on a fresh suit and grabbed a suitcase he threw down when he came inside. "I have two times the outfits I need and I got a pair a size to big so you can fit them." He finally looked at Loki with a ring of gold which faded just a soon as he saw it. "Lets go" he commanded as he looked at the man in the plain green shirt who returned his look with one of confusion. "Your coming with me to the meetings so I can keep an eye on your wound, and on you who ever are. Loki understanding his reason try's to stand up but falls forward into the owners arms. When did he get here, he moved so fast. "Here let me help," he wraps his arm around Loki's waist and he put his arm around his shoulder. Loki could smell the mans shampoo which smelled like pine trees which fit him well. He helped him out of the building and into a limo. "To stark tower," he told the driver and to this Loki's eyes widened as fear flooded through him. Does he know who I am? Is he turning me in to the man of iron? Is he a hero himself?  While his head was filled with thought the other passenger realized this and placed a hand on the other mans shoulder. "Its ok Tony is a good friend and I wont let him hurt you. Plus we're only here for two days then you'll see where I live." He smiles a reassuring smile as Loki calms down realizing this man had no clue who he was.

Soon they reached the tower to see a handsomely dressed stark waiting for them. They exit the limo the owner helping Loki out of the limo.

"Ah Kaylub glad you decided to stay at the tower for the meeting, but who is this that you brought with you?" He asked as he looked between Kaylub and Loki.

"I don't know he fainted in front of my restaurant and that's why I left in such a rush earlier. So I decided to keep him with me so I could tend to his wounds." He responded "can I please go to my room i'm rather tired and i'm sure wounded here needs sleep too." He said pointing at Loki who's eyes were slipping shut constantly.

"Of course," he leads the way to a double room. One with a king bed and the other with a twin bed. Kaylub lays the man on the king bed and entered the small twin room and slept. "Goodnight Stark" Kaylub said as he fell asleep.