The Love Will Last Pt.2 LEMON

Disclaimer: A. this is my first lemon. It won't be the best. B. if you don't like gay FUN do not read. Others enjoy. Read next part for after the fun.

Loki kissed down passionately on the smaller man. He moved his hands to trace the scar marks earning him a moan from the black haired man. They separated panting. "Loki are you sure you want to do this?" Kaylub asked looking up.

"I was going to ask you, so I take that as you're okay with this." Loki said smiling. Kaylub nods taking Loki by surprise as he wraps his arms around his neck kissing him deep. Loki moved his hand down rubbing Kaylub to which a moan came from braking the kiss. Loki trailed down his body kissing his neck and hitting his sweet spot to which he left a hickey on. He continued to trail kissing his nipples making them hard. Kaylub moaned as he put his hands through Loki's slick black hair. Loki continued to trail as he reached Kaylubs piece he put it in his mouth earning a hard moan from Kaylub. 

"Loki i'm close." Kaylub screamed as he tried to hold it in. Loki went to his ear, licking it, he said.

"I want to taste how sweet you are." With that, he returned to his piece, and with one last suck Kaylub lost it releasing himself in his mouth. Loki licked up the remains. "I was right you really are sweet." He said chuckling at a blushing Kaylub. He leaned in and kissed him. "Ready?" He got a nod in response. "Tell me if i'm hurting you." He said kissing him deep as he prepped his younger partner. He waited till he got a nod before inserting himself into his partner. Kaylub hissed and tears started to come out. Loki leaned down and kissed away his tears. "It will go away soon I promise." He kissed him and started to move slow and gentle. Where is it? He soon heard a loud moan from Kaylub. There it is. He hit it more turning Kaylubs pain to pleasure. 

"Loki...more...please more." With a smirk, he started to go faster and harder hitting the spot every time as Kaylubs moans only got louder and his words illegible. He started to feel himself getting closer as Loki started to stroke him then did he feel even more close. "Loki i'm getting close." He picked the black eyed man up and looked at him with icy blue eyes.

"Go ahead i'm close too." He said kissing him as he hit his prostate causing him to release and tighten around Loki. "You're really cute." He said as he came right after. They laid down as Loki pulled out. Using his magic he cleaned both of them and the bed. He looked as Kaylub fell asleep whispering the only words he wanted to hear. 

"I love you Loki." He said as he slipped into the world of sleep, but not without a kiss and the response   he wanted. 

"I love you too." Loki wrapped the blanket around him and Kaylub falling asleep.