The Truth Reviled

After three days of Kaylub sulking Loki had enough. He entered his room to find Kaylub in a pool of blood.
"What the hell?" Kaylub turned around eyes blazing gold and teeth in the body of a rat.
"Loki what are you doing in here, do you want to die? Get out before I loss it." He got up as he dropped the rat and ran past Loki closing the door. Okay slightly freaked out, but since last night my powers have returned and if he wants to fight I'll fight. Loki turned around as Kaylub raced into Loki's chest knocking him over. As Kaylub got ready to stab him, he muttered some words and was now behind Kaylub. He retaliated by opening his wings knocking the air out of Loki's lungs. Dame this isn't looking good for me. Kaylub charged, and as he neared, Loki closed his eyes. When no impact was made he opened his blue sea eyes to stare into black night ones. He say the eyes start to water as the man in front of him started to cry. "I'm sorry I really am I just can't control it like I want to so I don't transform a lot if you want to run away I can understand." He felt a hand wiping away his tears.
"If I wanted to leave I would have already left. You saved me from the avengers after knowing I was Thor's brother, so if anyone should leave it should be you." Loki smiled at Kaylub earning a small smile back.
"Well if your not leaving nether am I."
"Good cause I don't know how to make the good food you do." They both laughed as Kaylub rid himself of the dread he felt, aka the rat, and he headed to the kitchen and made breakfast to which they sat together and ate.
"So about this other side can I help?" To this Kaylub looked at Loki in disbelief. He shook his head.
"Unless you want to give me blood afterwards then no sorry it's really just feeding that I'm incapable of controlling."
"Sure I understand so when you do need to "feed" you hunt animals?" Kaylub nods. If I give him blood then he'll be fine and won't kill me. Then I'll do just that. Loki smiled at his own thought as Kaylub got up and started the dishes.