During the meeting

The next morning Loki woke up to the smell of food. Where is this wonders smell coming from? He's question was answered by Kaylub walking in with his hair out of his eyes, wearing a  'kiss the chef' apron. He notices that Loki's awake.

"Morning wounded" he says smiling at Loki who smiled back.

"My name is Loki" as he says his name Kaylub looked at him in shock.

"Like the Norse god of mischief Loki?" He asked, so he doesn't know, interesting.

"My mom thought that was a rather suiting name for me since I was a rather mischief baby." He smiles at this but is faking it. Then he looks at Kaylub who hands him a plate of breakfast with bacon, eggs and pancakes.

"Eat you need strength to gain more blood to heal." He said as he turned around Loki caught site of a burn scar on his back and black shorts.

"Where are you going?" Loki asked as he watched Kaylub walk into his own room as he took off the apron.

"Got to get dressed I have a meeting" he then closed the door and got dressed. He doesn't know about the attack or he seems to be ok with it. That would be strange for him to be ok with me being back on Midgard after what happened last time I was here. What was with that scar on his back and wow this food is good. He thought as he finished his plate and laid back down.

Soon Kaylub re-entered the room wearing a gray suit looking rather sharp. He went to the door and was about to leave when he smiled at the gods sleeping form. When he reached the room he heard arguing from outside the door. He sighed then entered the room, the men within stopped and looked at him. He went to his seat and sat down waiting for Stark to start the meeting. The men all took their seats as the youngest in the room sat there.

Then Stark walks in with matted hair and dark circles under his eyes. Another hangover for a meeting, really tony. Kaylub shook his head.

"Ok so the topic of todays meeting is the stark tech fundraiser, so any ideas?" He asked as he looked at Kaylub to start them off.

"Well I can have my restaurant do catering, with jack's play place up for the kids." He suggested to the now sitting tony. He nods as the others suggested their ideas and a argument broke out. Oh no not when he has a hangover. Kaylub then covered his ears as tony stood up.

"Enough we will go with Kaylub's idea and that's final meeting augured." He then left the room with a slam of the doors. Well that happened, guess he must have had a rough night.

Kaylub then left the room and returned to his room to see a shirtless loki working out with weights in both hands. He saw his 8 pack abs and his biceps. Wow hes fit and very good looking. He shook his head and closed the door alerting the god, He turned to Kaylub's whos face was a flushed color. He then walked over to the bed and sat down wiping sweat of his forehead and chest.

"So how was the meeting?" He asked as he watched the young man take of his tie and jacket.

"The meeting was tiring and annoying. These men don't have a clue of how to work together. Its war to them who will get Tony's approval before the other. Ugg its a pain to have to sit through it but now I can go out after I take a quick nap." He then turned to Loki "you good being here on your own?" He asked looking at the bandages. To which Loki nodded yes allowing Kaylub to go to his room and rest.