Enemies

After five years of training and blood doning. Kaylub and Loki grew to know each other a lot better. Loki found out Kaylub owns a weapon repair shop, and Kaylub found out that Loki was behind the New York attack. Loki also found out that Kaylub is from an Alien race that came to earth long ago. Kaylub found out about Loki's tragic backstory. "Ok so I have to head to Tony's for a while can you man the shop while i'm gone?"

"Of course I learned from the best." He smirked at Kaylub as he smiled and blushed.

"Ok just remember if anything happens call me and i'll be here in a flash." Kaylub left and headed to Avengers tower.

When he arrived he was greeted by the new recruits. They lead him into the tower and left him in a room where over a loudspeaker.

"Sorry Kaylub but we need to take Loki into custody and you won't let us sorry." 

"No Tony please he isn't hurting anyone please let me out." Kaylub started to cry for he knew that they would find him and take Loki away from him. As soon as the voices were out of range, he used his fire and melted the door. Bursting in to flight he flew to his store where the Avengers were engaging in battle with Loki and a few other Asgardian enemies. Oh no this is my fault now time to fix it. Kaylub charged up a lightning ball and aimed at the Asgardians paralyzing them. The avengers look up and see him. 

"Why do you interfer? Do you know who this is?" Thor asked pointing a Loki.

"Yes I do and I don't care he is under my protection as given to me by my ruler. Our people are know to protect those misguided and misjudged, so I will not let you take him. If we have to fight, which I wish not too, but I will." Kaylub prepped for battle standing in front of Loki. The Avengers looked at the fallen and looked at the Winged person before them.

"What's your name?"

"My name is BlackMoon."

"Okay BlackMoon since you want to take responsibility for Loki he is under your concern, and if he gets out of line once we have the right to take him away." Captain America said looking at the rest of his team who all nod to this turning his attention back to BlackMoon.

"I will still fight you at that point, but if you win sure I won't try to stop you." BlackMoon said ready to fight right now. The Avengers grab the Asgardians and leave. Kaylub looks at Loki who nods and shows him his neck. Kaylub speeds towards him and bites into his neck to hear Loki moan at the feeling. When he releases his eyes are black and his wings and outfit gone. "Your welcome," to this he earned a kiss which shocked him, but soon he melted under the cold, sweet touch of the kiss.