The Love Will Last Pt.2

Kaylub woke up and smiled into the chest of Loki as he remembered last night. Loki leaned down and kissed him. "I'm glad to see you awake want some breakfast?" To this Kaylub got picked up and spinned around. "Okay i can take that as a yes now let me put some clothes on. After putting on boxers, a pair of black yoga pants, and a large white shirt he went to make breakfast. He's really good at cooking I should get dressed. Loki got up and magically put on a pair of green PJs. He exited to find Kaylub looking up at his brother. 

"What do you want?" Loki said wrapping a arm around Kaylubs waist holding close to him.

"I'm glad to know my brother has someone like you. Are you having breakfast, can I join?" He asked looking at his little brother. Kaylub looked at Loki who shrugged.

"Okay, you can join us." Kaylub said as he headed into the kitchen making pancakes, eggs, and bacon. He finished and made three plates. He entered to see Loki and BlackNight glaring at each other then they notice Kaylub. "What did I miss?" He asked as he set down the food. 

"Nothing really important we just disagreed on where you two should live." BlackNight said as he dug into the food.

"He wants us to move to the kingdom." Loki said as he also started to eat. Kaylub just ate and pondered on this. It might be best to move to the kingdom if Thor or the other Avengers try to separate us. "you agree don't you?" Loki said looking at Kaylub who looked back in shock. "okay if you think it's best then we will go." He said as he stood up, kissed his forehead, took the plates to the kitchen, and cleaned the dishes.

"Is that what you feel BlackMoon?" He asked looking at his brother sitting in the chair. 

"Yes I believe it's safer for us there." He said getting up and packing up. 

They moved to Kaylubs home in the kingdom. Kaylub told Tony who cried, but knew it was for the best. He found a way to keep in contact with his friend. Loki didn't like the relationship with Tony but knew it was the best for him to have a friend.

THE END..or is it...