To the apartment

When I woke up my shirt was lifted and I realized I was on the couch. Shoot I fell asleep I was going to wait till he came home then I was going to question him darn it stupid mortal needs. Then my stomach growls as I see Kaylub exit his room. He snickers at the sound I made then he headed into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry cuz it sounds like you are." I get up off the couch and walk into the kitchen to see him pour two cups of coffee and I look around to see two bowls of some colorful round balls in some milk.

"What is this stuff and what does it do?" I asked pointing to the bowls. He looks at me then at the bowls.

"Oh that's puffs a new brand of cereal. What you don't like cereal?" He looked at me confused as he picked up one of the bowls in one hand and in the other his cup. He turns and stares at me as I grab the food and the drink. "Oh by the way your wound is not a magic wound," I choke on the drink and stare at him in shock. "Thought you would need to know that." He says walking into the living room what was that, and how could he tell just who is this man? These questions raced through my head as I entered the room to see him sitting on the couch. The box turned on with some people talking about the Avengers. I grunt in distaste as he looks up at me. "What was that, you don't like them do you?" He asks as I sit next to him and start to eat. No they are the bane of my existence especially that fool of a god Thor, but I can't tell him this.

"No they are a strange bunch of men in tights." I say covering my thoughts as he giggles at this remark. "What is your opinion on this band of misfits?" 

"My opinion, well let's start with the leader and work my way from there. Ok Iron man he's smart yet daring and reckless, willing to testing a theory by putting his team on the line. Next Captain America he's well him. He was frozen in ice and was brought into a time where he is still adjusting. Black Widow and Hawkeye are well human at least Iron man has a suit but they don't they are literally weak links. Thor well he's a god and he has long flowing blond hair. I see about ten problems with him but let's move on to the last team member. Hulk, he's a rage filled being who can destroy anything in his path do I need to say anything else, And that's what I think about the Avengers. Plus the only people on the team who wear tights are Captian America, Thor, Hawkeye, and Black Widow also she's a girl, so your statement was wrong." He finishes by sticking his tongue out at me. Wow I never thought about that hm. We continued to eat as the report continued on the avengers beating a asgardian enemy which I think was looking for me so they are good for one thing. I continue to look between the box and this man thinking back to our earlier chat in the kitchen. 

"I have a question, how did you know my wound was not magic?" I asked as I finished my food which I shall admit was pleasant but not as good as yesterday's meal. He turns from the box to me.

"Well I do have a degree in weaponry and tech. Also I did take an extra curricular in high school about magic along with witchcraft. Lastly I am a rather powerful black mage with fire and lightning as my strongest magic powers along with healing." He says smiling as I stare with my eyes wide. What is with this man, does what he say true or is this a mortals prank. He then gets up and goes to his room as I ponder longer on what his reply was.

When he emerged from his room he was holding the same suitcase from earlier and he had a thing in his ear.

"Listen I said I was going to go home after the meeting but with the night out it was too risky. No it has nothing to do with last night calm down. Tony I have a lot of work and preparations to do and all my stuff is at home. I promise I will come back when i'm not busy plus you said so yourself you don't like my guest so. No Tony I will not just leave him at my place it's too risky. Please calm down I already made up my mind so don't try to make me change it. Ok bye seeya next time, bye." He pulled out the thing in his ear and put it in his pocket. He noticed me then he replied "sorry Loki Tony didn't want me to leave, but I need to go to my apartment and get back on track with both my work and my shop. Are you ready to leave?" I just nod and follow him out of the building and into a car that he drives to the opposite side of the city where the restaurant is. 

Soon we arrived at a building. he got out of the car motioning me to follow. I get out and do as I was motioned to do. Soon we arrive to a large room like space covered with different materials for cleaning. The shorter man starts to pick up the materials and putting them somewhere else.

"Sorry I didn't have time to clean before I was called about the meeting, so I had to leave in a hurry." He finishes picking up the the materials and he stood in front of me. "Welcome to my home if there is a sign on my door do not enter and if anyone asks you are my cousin ok?" I raise an eyebrow and nod my head as he nods his and shows me to my room before vanishing into his own across the hall from mine with a note on it. I walk over to the note and read. Recording in session if interrupted consequences will be harsh. What does that mean? Well good thing I can sneak in without disturbing the silence. I then use my magic to teleport within the room and I appear on a bed looking at the back of the man's head as he starts to do something.

"Pokeball go, hello my pokepeeps Keldeo Universe back again sorry for the long time away but life was calling and it wanted me back, so I had to go but now i'm back with another episode of pokemon alpha sapphire and as we left off I was in the cave with Andrew the aqua grunt." He continued this for a good twenty minutes and the ended it with "Keldeo out pokeball return." He then did some stuff on the smaller box then he hit a button and sighed. "Ok next thing my book last I left off with James in a ditch due to his friend/brother turning to the darkside. Now enter the thought to be the bad guy Kaden." He then starts pushing on small buttons really fast as the screen passes by in a blur of black tiny letters. After some time with this he turned around and saw me on the bed. "Ahh when did you get in here?" He asked as he fell out of his chair onto the floor.

"I was in here since you entered I just waited a bit before I could enter undetected." I say lying through my smile. He got up and looked at me unamused and then he yawned looking at me but not looking at me.

"Well A. I know you're lying but I chose not to pester any further, B. I kinda want to lay on my own bed please, and C. if you want to sleep in here too you can either sleep on the left side of my bed or you could sleep on the mat I have under my bed, your choice." I stare at him as he walks over to the right side of the bed and takes off his shirt and for a brief second I see the same scar which is a type of burn scar on his back but his undershirt falls before I could see anymore of it. Well I think I know what my answer is. I lay down on the left side with my hands behind my head as he climbs on the right side and looks towards the wall. "Goodnight Loki." He says before I hear his breath go soft. I turn on my side looking at him. what will I gain from staying around him, but more importantly what is he, and can I trust him with the truth? I guess i'll have to wait to figure that out, so I guess i'm staying with him for a while. What do I do about the Avengers and more importantly my brother? My mind continued to race with questions as I fell asleep.